#1November 21st, 2009 · 05:31 PM
15 threads / 8 songs
322 posts
Sweden
Dont Stop The Beat 2.0
Please vote for this song !
Current votes: 6 (needs min. 15)
It’s in the battle 2010-01

Same song, re-EQ'd, so HOPEFULLY it sounds better. I have a pair of Beats by Dr. Dre earbuds, so maybe thats why everything sounds good to me.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2November 21st, 2009 · 06:48 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
I cant listen at the moment (I will when I get home), but I agree about the whole thing sounding beter when you listen to it, and when anyone else listens to it, it sounds crapped up.
I have some really nice skullcandy headphones and I have an awesome PA/Monitoring system in my room (all wired through my mixer which I use to record) and when I listen on there the levels sound great and the EQ is great. Then I upload it here and listen to it at a friends house with crapper than crap computer speakers it sounds...crapper than crap.
EDIT: Peoples crappy speakers that are either built in or external to their computers are usually crap, and really don't do the song you;ve worked hard on any justice. They should either A. listen with headphones, or B. get better speakers (listening to ANY song sounds like crap on most laptop speakers...again im saying most...lower end/cheap models).
#3November 21st, 2009 · 07:11 PM
60 threads / 45 songs
149 posts
United States of America
I have 5.1 surround sound hook up 2 my computer & it sounds pretty nice 2 me.
#4November 22nd, 2009 · 06:38 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Better mix than No 1
Nice Job
#5November 22nd, 2009 · 01:42 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Ahh nice..This is somewhat different from some of your other material I've heard as this is rocking!Good vocals and cool effects except by the chorusy autone like effect...Nice mix!!I like this one!
#6November 26th, 2009 · 04:22 PM
15 threads / 8 songs
322 posts
Sweden
Marino wrote…
Ahh nice..This is somewhat different from some of your other material I've heard as this is rocking!Good vocals and cool effects except by the chorusy autone like effect...Nice mix!!I like this one!

Thanks, Marino. 
#7December 1st, 2009 · 04:14 AM
18 threads / 18 songs
52 posts
Germany
well mastered
this is an uplifting urban masterpiece. this is the peak of the genre. its a pleasure listening. thank you.
#8December 3rd, 2009 · 06:52 PM
15 threads / 8 songs
322 posts
Sweden
Thanks
#9December 4th, 2009 · 09:29 PM
119 threads / 90 songs
258 posts
United Kingdom
my headphones also make my songs sound better than they are...but they broke a few days ago anyway,the ones i'm using at the moment sound like yoghurt pots, seriously...
its baffled me a bit how you've managed to merge rock and a hip hoppy beat so well, damn youss!

this another fantastic job. do you have an album?
#10December 5th, 2009 · 12:20 AM
15 threads / 8 songs
322 posts
Sweden
PorcelainDoll wrote…
my headphones also make my songs sound better than they are...but they broke a few days ago anyway,the ones i'm using at the moment sound like yoghurt pots, seriously...
its baffled me a bit how you've managed to merge rock and a hip hoppy beat so well, damn youss!

this another fantastic job. do you have an album? :)

I don't have an album yet.  I have a lot of hip-hop songs and a lot of rock songs that I've made, so it was sort of easy for me to fuse them together. Thanks for your comments, you're awesome.
#11December 14th, 2009 · 05:45 PM
15 threads / 8 songs
322 posts
Sweden
yokoinc wrote…
Really enjoying this , vocal sits well a treat  with whiff of A.T , and fusion of beats dynamics flow so cool.
Produced up too yes yes ...solid mix ....breakdowns ....hooks.= sugoi .Hope you release and get air with this cause it's excellent.
Listening on jbl Creature monitors off computer.

rate high

Thanks a lot yokoinc
#12December 15th, 2009 · 11:19 PM
7 threads / 7 songs
22 posts
United States of America
How
How the hell did you get that unholy kick drum sound? It's awesome!!!
#13December 16th, 2009 · 03:24 PM
15 threads / 8 songs
322 posts
Sweden
re: How
melodrama wrote…
How the hell did you get that unholy kick drum sound? It's awesome!!!

Thanks.
#14January 16th, 2010 · 05:14 PM
28 threads / 19 songs
175 posts
United States of America
Great production, most of it has been commented on, nothing to add there.

You seem to have a good grasp of what to do with your voice, very tasteful

How old are you? I also have a nasal voice, and I struggle with seasonal allergies... sometimes a shot of whiskey clears the pipes... The youthful sound of this may be what your going for

I gave it a high rating because of the production value, but what about the MUSIC... not just the METHOD by which it's conveyed... can we comment on that or would it be considered mean-spirited? Just trying to gauge the forums nowadays... this hasn't just turned into a tech forum has it?
#15January 16th, 2010 · 08:55 PM
15 threads / 8 songs
322 posts
Sweden
leVee wrote…
Great production, most of it has been commented on, nothing to add there.

You seem to have a good grasp of what to do with your voice, very tasteful

How old are you? I also have a nasal voice, and I struggle with seasonal allergies... sometimes a shot of whiskey clears the pipes... The youthful sound of this may be what your going for

I gave it a high rating because of the production value, but what about the MUSIC... not just the METHOD by which it's conveyed... can we comment on that or would it be considered mean-spirited? Just trying to gauge the forums nowadays... this hasn't just turned into a tech forum has it?

Hey, thanks man! Can you expand on what you mean by 'what about the MUSIC?'
1 2

Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 28th, 2024 · 10:25 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.