1 2
#16November 12th, 2009 · 12:50 PM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
Pretty pretty nice.
WST, the beginning is called a "cliche line" what means it's that, a cliche.
I'm not really sure about the bass sound. For me it sounds to guitarrish. Probably if you cut some mids it'd create a more bass sound. Well, I'm not really good at mixing so I'm not sure how to help there.
But once again, it was a really sweet composition.

> Iszil
#17November 12th, 2009 · 02:11 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Iszil wrote…
Pretty pretty nice.
WST, the beginning is called a "cliche line" what means it's that, a cliche.
I'm not really sure about the bass sound. For me it sounds to guitarrish. Probably if you cut some mids it'd create a more bass sound. Well, I'm not really good at mixing so I'm not sure how to help there.
But once again, it was a really sweet composition.

> Iszil

Totally agree with you Re the Bass, I purchased a Line6 Bass pod, used it for the first time realized after that you have to manually turn the eq knobs that show the best setting for each Amp Model.
I'm gonna redo the Bass, if I mess with the eq now it will completely mess up the tone, better to get a good tone from the start.
I used the Bass pod again today for a Jazz piece, set it up properly this time and boy it sounds great, just working on the melody, will be interested to know what you think, actually I may just do the Bass on this song tomorrow, plus I tweaked a few things. It's amazing I've gone three months without recording and really messed up on this one...lol. Accept for the lead guitar, I think that's the best lead tone recording I've done so far??  Just goes to show you have to practice your craft
#18April 5th, 2011 · 04:41 PM
26 threads / 26 songs
80 posts
United Kingdom
Great tune, Great guitar solo
1 2
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 9:44 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.