1 2
#16August 28th, 2005 · 12:12 PM
2 posts
United States of America
Love the solo! Need some lyrics though...
#17August 29th, 2005 · 03:44 AM
7 threads / 3 songs
47 posts
United Kingdom
re: little lost but its ok
livadream wrote…
I think if you put a better drum on that you could get there

yeah i agree but i dont actually have a drummer unfortunately, just random drum samples ive picked up here and there, all my songs are recorded just by me on my pc at home.

If any1 knows any drummers that would like to have some fun recording some random drum tracks and then sending them to me to make tracks with tell them to PM me lol.
#18August 29th, 2005 · 04:58 AM
3 posts
Canada
Not a Metal Guy, yet hey
I'm really not into a lot of real metal stuff, although this, I think this sounds okay. It does seem to be a bit "free" at times and lack some solid structure, although I'll be honest: I sort of enjoyed listening to this!
#19September 1st, 2005 · 12:09 AM
2 threads / 2 songs
14 posts
United States of America
GLORY
I DEFINATLY THINK YOU'VE GOT ALOT OF TALENT.  BUT I FELT YOU WEREN'T REALLY LETTING GO.  YOU WERE PLAYING IT TOO SAFE.  GIVE A LISTEN TO FRANK MARINO.  YOU'VE GOT GOOD FEEL FOR YOUR SOUL.
#20September 1st, 2005 · 01:40 AM
7 threads / 3 songs
47 posts
United Kingdom
re: GLORY
FEVERTREE wrote…
I DEFINATLY THINK YOU'VE GOT ALOT OF TALENT.  BUT I FELT YOU WEREN'T REALLY LETTING GO.  YOU WERE PLAYING IT TOO SAFE.  GIVE A LISTEN TO FRANK MARINO.  YOU'VE GOT GOOD FEEL FOR YOUR SOUL.

wow this guy is cool, seems to sit sumwhere in between hendrix and SRV, thanks for the tip man!
#21November 22nd, 2005 · 06:52 PM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
u know man, i like ur inspection into metal, but i guess u should make more structured solos, and definitly change drums...

PS: i think we coudl do things togheter... listen my songs "Freedom"(it's just and i´mprovisation over a base) of "Midas Touch" and tell me what do think bout' a commom work. My music is the progressive rock; from Yes to Dream Theater, passing for all progresives and classics rockers since '60 to '00 PM me...
#22November 22nd, 2005 · 10:52 PM
28 threads / 19 songs
175 posts
United States of America
i agree with all thats been said, but just wanted to mention that the effect @ 6:48 really made me think of the one in Green Day's "Boulevard of Broken Dreams", but thats not a bad thing!
1 2
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 29th, 2024 · 3:33 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.