#1March 18th, 2009 · 04:41 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Lost love -remastered

This song is not in a battle

I've remastered a lot of my old tracks that suffered from noise using Adobe audition, this was the original
http://forum.bandamp.com/Audio_Review/4672.html

It's lke magic

Cheers

Denis

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2March 18th, 2009 · 06:44 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
re: Lost love -remastered
gorgeous.............

fish
#3March 18th, 2009 · 08:47 PM
131 threads / 114 songs
295 posts
United Kingdom
wow i checked the other one, there is a real difference hey, good stuff, great track also, really crip sound, good form denis 
#4March 19th, 2009 · 12:08 AM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Wow denis very nice..Yes adobe audition rules...Have you found the mastering function or Tube compressor radio limiter?...Always a pleasure to hear a real great song writer..
#5March 19th, 2009 · 03:37 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Marino wrote…
Wow denis very nice..Yes adobe audition rules...Have you found the mastering function or Tube compressor radio limiter?...Always a pleasure to hear a real great song writer..

I haven't tried out the mastering function or Tube compressor yet on Adibe Audition, but now you've mentioned it I will.  All I did in this cut was to apply the noise reduction. As you know all you do is sample a section where there is no music, hence capturing the noise, in this case it was from the mics and the preamps on my workstation. It simply removes that noise without effecting the quality of the music.  What a clever piece of software it is  and I've barely touched the surface of what other functions it can do.  It's amazing how we as musicians can always learn something new whether it be music, lyrics production, in fact anything associated with the producing of music. It's probably why I love to produce music, it's impossible for me to get bored, everyday is like a new adventure.

Cheers
#6March 19th, 2009 · 11:10 PM
2 threads / 2 songs
6 posts
United States of America
I really like your recording! Everything sounds nice, crisp, and clear. The melody is great. I truly enjoy listening to this stuff!
#7March 20th, 2009 · 02:53 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
Wow that was a really sweet track. Last sunday I was in a tapas bar, where they had live (spanish) music. It's the acoustic guitar that made me relive a little bit of that experience (without the bad shrimp I ate )

Truly lovely!
#8March 21st, 2009 · 03:10 PM
65 threads / 2 songs
1,062 posts
United States of America
Wow, Denis this is ace, mate!  It drips elegance! The production is just right! All Hail Adobe Audition! Top Notch, Man! Listened and rated!
#9March 22nd, 2009 · 02:21 PM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
Lost love -remastered
Very clean and crisp....I love the guitar...your work has a way of making one just sit back and chill and really get lost in the music...nice work, Denis..Thanks so much for sending the Drum track to me...

Nice rating
#10March 23rd, 2009 · 11:38 PM
22 threads / 22 songs
64 posts
United States of America
What up, havent heard the contast yet but nice acoustic piece. Ha I always laugh at your comments. I spent some time in London....over in Hounslow, middlesex if you know the area. Anyway, nice piece. Keep leaving them funny comments homie ha
#11March 31st, 2009 · 10:02 PM
30 threads / 25 songs
219 posts
United States of America
Beautiful acoustic instrumental, Denis! I love the latin classical chord structures.
 The quality is absolutely perfect as well. Thank you so much for sharing!
and just as you mentioned.... the sound is totally magical *s
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 6:40 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.