1 2
#16February 2nd, 2009 · 12:36 AM
89 posts
Canada
I love the feel of this, can't help but smile even though I, until you posted the lyrics, of course had no clue what it was about.  Just had to leave it to my imagination to translate it!!!  Oh and how it did...

Ok so it turns out I was waaaay off...no pirates, fire-jugglers, not one mention of the Yeti, or anything:  oops.  

Seriously, great vibe, different but catchy because of it!
#17February 2nd, 2009 · 01:53 PM
65 threads / 2 songs
1,062 posts
United States of America
Im getting more of a Roy Orbison vibe on this one... So light and tasty this... It doesn't dive off on tangents... just steady on... bum...ba...bump...bum bum ba bump! I'll admit and have said this before but you have a voice very close to Robert Plant (who may be my most favorite male vocalist).  I would love to hear you do a cover of Big Log or maybe Thru With The Two Step... I just know it would turn out well! anyway, cheers! this is one for the books!
#18February 5th, 2009 · 05:10 PM
22 threads / 7 songs
164 posts
Canada
robert plant??
well.....maybe Robert Plants' more talented brother.

you have a clarity in your voice that escapes mr. plant (not knocking him....he's had a pretty good gig for many a year)

but Kings....I can HEAR the words you say.  even though I don't know the language.....the words are clear as a bell.  & your flourishes....very natural.

the song is so happy.......so...um.....MOD.  I wish I had a pair of bellbottoms & a floppy hat to put on while listening to this.

This needs to be in an Austin Powers movie!!!!

love it.

mb
#19February 5th, 2009 · 05:11 PM
22 threads / 7 songs
164 posts
Canada
d@mmit
look  up......look....right....rate thread......
#20February 5th, 2009 · 05:14 PM
65 threads / 2 songs
1,062 posts
United States of America
LOL! you diss Robert Plant and then suggest this be in an Austin Powers movie?  We obviously come from very different places...no offense, I swear... just dont get it... Robert Plant is a genius in my opinion and the Austin Powers movies are shite... just my opinion!  Kings you are amazing on this one, mate... we need to hear more from you!
#21February 5th, 2009 · 08:25 PM
22 threads / 7 songs
164 posts
Canada
lolol....
point........taken.

I meant.....the whole "Mod" feel of this tune.  dunno.....struck me as a "60's" thing. 

ok....how about....in a film like Easy Rider?  Better?  lolol

& yes.....Plant is a GOD.....but.......sometimes I can't understand a bloody thing he's saying!

#22February 6th, 2009 · 12:54 PM
65 threads / 2 songs
1,062 posts
United States of America
Yes Yes, I hear the Mod sound as well...  Easy Rider works lol!  Or how about "In Like Flint"? LOL!
#23February 7th, 2009 · 06:25 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
It's a Mod song by a bunch of Rockers !!

Hey marthamay thats one BIG compliment    Thank you.

Minds: How would a cover of Kashmir do?

I also love The Gallows Poll , but I have Kashmir in the waiting room, sorry M, busy!
(But at least I still have my copy!!)
#24October 18th, 2009 · 03:21 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
Hey Kings I missed this one!!!!
your left knee in your right knee out

do the hokey kokey ........haha 

FUN STUFF.......

great production ..........

did u get the girl???

FISH 
#25October 18th, 2009 · 03:58 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Cheers Swordy.......Yes I did get the girl, and with her came another two...... and then very recently a little girl AND a little boy.....so yea cheers for asking. 

This was recorded along with the other two Welsh tracks at my old English teachers home studio in Llanfairpwllgwingillgogeryllwyndrobwllllantysilioogogoch or there abouts.
#26July 23rd, 2012 · 07:00 PM
77 threads / 59 songs
923 posts
Netherlands
I like your voice in this range !!

lovely song btw
1 2
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 20th, 2024 · 4:24 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.