11 posts
United States of America
beefheart lick my decals - I would also echo my brother's sentiments -
#17September 27th, 2008 · 12:08 PM
2 threads / 1 songs
4 posts
United States of America
I DON'T KNOW ??
ITS THERE THAN IT ISN'T , GOOD IDEA . BUT YOU NEED TO TUNE UP , DRUMS TOO . A LITTLE DISTORTION WHERE YOU DON'T NEED IT . KEEP WORKIN DON'T GIVE UP , ITS THERE THAN IT ISN'T . SO ITS THERE SOMETIMES ! WORK ON THE TUNE UPS .
#18September 29th, 2008 · 10:45 AM
28 threads / 20 songs
255 posts
Australia
disagree with those that say that the lo-fi sound makes the song better, especially that bass... it's just so catchy, making it crystal clear would just do this groove wonders. Keyboards sound awesome, done a sensational job with keys and bass. Drummer's got a nice beat, it's just not tight though... keep it lo-fi, scrap the guitar - find something repetitive and harmonic, don't worry about impressing people with fancy guitar just chuck it in the background, make the bass, keys and drums loud, give that all the attention. Turn the vocals down, turn the mic preamp down, turn up the high's on the EQ and add some reverb and vocal problem solved - The singing itself is good, suits the song. You don't have to sell a million singles but at least give the BandAMPer's something to dance to, you know they will.
#19September 30th, 2008 · 09:18 PM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
very cool tune.. love the bass line, could do  more with the song overall.  some of the guitar work is good some is not,  just need to tighten it up some.  play this song is layers to get a little better recording with what you have.. mic only the drums . run thru the song.  work on getting the drum sounds eq'd and sounding better (punchier cleaner) then go back and lay the bass line down. then the guitars , then vox.. You don't have to have a lot of gear or mics to get a great recording.    I love the song , production ehh needs work.. 

Glad you uploaded this  keep em coming.
#20October 12th, 2008 · 12:48 AM
13 threads / 12 songs
149 posts
United States of America
cake ??anyone
I dig it very catchy-are you trying to sound like cake??Tighten it up and you will have a nice tune.
1 2
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 19th, 2024 · 12:30 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.