#1March 29th, 2008 · 01:33 PM
14 threads / 12 songs
177 posts
United States of America
Who I Am
Please vote for this song !
Current votes: 14 (needs min. 15)
It’s in the battle 2008-04

Just another song to add to the dusty archives. Basically, I love to write and record. I'll be doing it in the ground after I'm buried. Sorry I haven't been a regular here. I have a lot going on in my life, but I always think of this site when I record something and like to share it. Hope all's well with everybody. Keep rockin' !!

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2March 29th, 2008 · 01:40 PM
117 threads / 20 songs
1,422 posts
United States of America
chauvette!!  it's been freakin forever, man!    Ahhhhhhh, I listen to your music, and it brings me back to a few years ago...

I really like this style of music from you.  Good strong voice, and I like the way that the chorus kicks in.  Great melody, and you've really got a way with singing with the exact emotion that you need to make your voice feel excited about what you're singing.

Very cool   I hope you've been doing well, even if lots has been going on for you.  I'm glad you've thought about the site when you record!

Tim
#3March 29th, 2008 · 02:15 PM
5 threads / 5 songs
590 posts
United Kingdom
wow, this is awesome. Its got a huge sound, and i agree about the emotion in your voice. If you believe in what you're singing, then so do we.

very pro sounding. thanks for sharing this, and i hope you'll be visiting the amp more often

Ian
#4March 29th, 2008 · 05:51 PM
18 threads / 15 songs
74 posts
United States of America
Wow,  great vocals. I hear a lot of emotion. I love the organ/FX (?) in the verses. It kinda sounds like the intro to Strawberry Fields Forever.

Reminds me of those songs in recent Disney movies (the lyrics do, at least), that are played when the main character/s finally "discover" themselves.

Anyway, good production, sounds very professional. Nice melody and chorus, the song has a great hook. Very powerful lyrics and vocals.
#5March 30th, 2008 · 04:19 PM
3 posts
Canada
Hey buddy,

I've long since been a huge fan of your songs, I actually have all of your songs on my iPod and listen to them quite frequently. It was a pleasant surprise to see this new song when I was checking back today.

Keep up the great work!
#6April 1st, 2008 · 04:19 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
re: Who I Am
SO SO GOOD 2 HEAR U AGAIN!!!!!
Favrit artist!!!!!!
Thought u gone to the producers lobby in the sky!!!!!
Power Ballad eh????

Still makes me smile

I Vote ..v high ... coz i can...and its another great trak...haha

well produced ....... super performance

fish
#7April 2nd, 2008 · 12:18 AM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
Chauvette
Seriously cool man....  I must say, you have always been an inspiration to me on here, I hear the amazing quality in your recordings, and I aspire to get the clarity and depth...  Also, let me say that your song writing is excellent, never cease to surprise me...  I love the varying styles, and the vocals are very nice as well...

Between you and JBP, I have set a major benchmark that will take me some time to achieve... sigh... 

JimK
#8April 2nd, 2008 · 08:43 AM
117 threads / 20 songs
1,422 posts
United States of America
re: Chauvette
JimkDaAdtman wrote…
Between you and JBP, I have set a major benchmark that will take me some time to achieve... sigh...

haha, seriously!
#9April 2nd, 2008 · 01:45 PM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
Robbie Williams & co can hide themselves behind you

this song and this performance is definitely full of power!!!!

a good song
#10April 2nd, 2008 · 02:47 PM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
Nice chauvette, I always like your songs..Vey nice vocals..I like the build up to the chorus...nice lyrics..I thought I was listening to  "Strawberry Fields" by the Beatles for a split second during the intro

Flyer

Rates
#11April 3rd, 2008 · 12:44 AM
4 threads / 3 songs
91 posts
Argentina
Very, very good!  In everything. I really don't know what else to add to what the guys said. I'll download this one to my MP4 player. Highscored! 
#12April 4th, 2008 · 02:18 AM
14 threads / 12 songs
177 posts
United States of America
TonightsLastSong wrote…
chauvette!!  it's been freakin forever, man!    Ahhhhhhh, I listen to your music, and it brings me back to a few years ago...

I really like this style of music from you.  Good strong voice, and I like the way that the chorus kicks in.  Great melody, and you've really got a way with singing with the exact emotion that you need to make your voice feel excited about what you're singing.

Very cool   I hope you've been doing well, even if lots has been going on for you.  I'm glad you've thought about the site when you record!

Tim

Thanks man. Good to hear from you. I appreciate all these nice comments. Like being back home again!! I really gotta catch up again on everybody else's stuff. Probably some of you have entire catalogs of music by now!!!
#13April 4th, 2008 · 02:21 AM
14 threads / 12 songs
177 posts
United States of America
SirBorris wrote…
wow, this is awesome. Its got a huge sound, and i agree about the emotion in your voice. If you believe in what you're singing, then so do we.

very pro sounding. thanks for sharing this, and i hope you'll be visiting the amp more often

Ian

Once again....Thank you all for the kind words. Out of all the places on the internet for posting some original tracks, this one always is the friendliest. Doesn't look like anybody's gone anywhere! Thanks.
#14April 4th, 2008 · 02:22 AM
14 threads / 12 songs
177 posts
United States of America
dazednconfused wrote…
Wow,  great vocals. I hear a lot of emotion. I love the organ/FX (?) in the verses. It kinda sounds like the intro to Strawberry Fields Forever.

Reminds me of those songs in recent Disney movies (the lyrics do, at least), that are played when the main character/s finally "discover" themselves.

Anyway, good production, sounds very professional. Nice melody and chorus, the song has a great hook. Very powerful lyrics and vocals.

Thanks Dazed. You kind words are always appreciated.
#15April 4th, 2008 · 02:30 AM
14 threads / 12 songs
177 posts
United States of America
Grinch wrote…
Hey buddy,

I've long since been a huge fan of your songs, I actually have all of your songs on my iPod and listen to them quite frequently. It was a pleasant surprise to see this new song when I was checking back today.

Keep up the great work!

Oh, Canada !!!

Go Maple Leafs!!

Thanks for being a fan, though there are more iconic people out in the music world to choose from....Britney Spears, Paris Hilton..Yoko Ono...

ah, fuggetaboutit.
1 2

Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 8:41 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.