1 2
#16February 14th, 2008 · 05:53 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
Ok now I agree with swordfish...the chorus does need more of that reggae chop sound and feel...maybe if you just tweaked it a little. But hey if you like it like this then thats fine. In some parts it reminds me of Neil Young and possibly Johnny Cash...
#17February 17th, 2008 · 04:39 AM
1 threads / 1 songs
47 posts
Germany
This is a great recording and production overall.  All the instruments sound really good and I like the vocals a lot.  I'm a sucker-fish myself for guitar tracs and these are exceptional.  I do like the reggae chop style that the fish mentions and while the chours melody could use some work, I am still impressed.

Great job.  rated.

Rick
#18March 11th, 2008 · 01:39 PM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
Nice work shinaube. Your voice goes well with your music. I like very much. I like the laid back feel to the song. Nice lyrics. the recording seems to be a little low on the volume. But this could be a computer issue. Overall I think you did well on this song. I think that the best is yet to come from you.

Flyer

will rate
#19March 12th, 2008 · 05:30 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
This is one of my favorite songs.
#20March 15th, 2008 · 06:39 PM
13 threads / 12 songs
38 posts
United States of America
Yeah the chorus kind of annoys me for the lack of skank in the rhythm, It would be nice if you had more instruments. I agree with swordfish in that you should do reggae the whole way because I just want to kill my self in all honesty when you reach the chorus.

good idea but you should go all the way on trying to do pure reggae not some pop song that only sounds like reggae
#21March 17th, 2008 · 01:02 AM
6 threads / 6 songs
70 posts
United States of America
I have to disagree with some of the above posts.I like the switch of feel for the chorus I think it fits nice.really clean guitar sound.I can never get anything that clean man!!!The harmonies sound really good also.you could have done some crazier stuff with the guitar solo spot but its cool man
#22June 28th, 2008 · 12:24 AM
4 threads / 4 songs
22 posts
Canada
ew who is this fool? bahaha, just kidding Jon. Man you got soooo much better at music in general. I love the evrythign about this song dude. faint harmonies on the chorus. This song makes me want to get togehter again and do a set of our original stuff. Would could call oursleves "Crisis" but spelled the right way!! haha.I really this song. You're pretty much the best. and it wasn't my fault we failed that Metallica song on Rock Band. I was having an allergic raction..no wait better excuse, I broke my arm, but tried  tough it out so we could finish!!
1 2
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 18th, 2024 · 11:42 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.