1 2
#16January 10th, 2006 · 09:00 AM
I really donīt know what the hell are you doing in this underground database, you should be around the big ones, on celebrity web pages, TV videos, radio, etc, you are simply awesome, you perform excellent and multi-stylish music, nice and pleasant voice and a real sense of melody, you already even have a very artistic name, so... you should move quickly and look for promotion, I doubt that any good music business manager could miss your talent.

I believe that you are very close to something big but, donīt  stay there standing, go for it.
#17January 10th, 2006 · 09:08 AM
I really donīt know what the hell are you doing in this underground database, you should be around the big ones, on celebrity web pages, TV videos, radio, etc, you are simply awesome, you perform excellent and multi-stylish music, nice and pleasant voice and a real sense of melody, you already even have a very artistic name, so... you should move quickly and look for promotion, I doubt that any good music business manager could miss your talent.

I believe that you are very close to something big but, donīt  stay there standing, go for it.
#18January 10th, 2006 · 09:16 AM

#19March 18th, 2006 · 04:17 PM
6 threads / 6 songs
52 posts
Canada
there is some weird synching thing going with the guitar and drums but maybe this was intended to create a tension in the song? like everyone keeps mentioning, your vox really stand out and i think if you dropped the drum loop altogether, like on the outtro, they would carry the whole song.
1 2
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 19th, 2024 · 5:07 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.