5 threads / 5 songs
15 posts
Romania
Good song.
#17January 12th, 2006 · 10:48 AM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
This sounds great! This is my style: Rush! I can feel it! Long life to Alex Lifeson!
This is great work. Sounds really cool. Love those synths simulating women voices, and that bass guitar sounds a lot like Geddy Lee. This is cool! Really!
One of the best I've ever heard here on BandAMP!
Let me work with you man! think we can make something good together.
Really, this is great!
Keep this up!

> Iszil
#18May 29th, 2006 · 03:30 AM
10 threads / 10 songs
101 posts
United States of America
music
This is one I had to go listen to, based on the pic alone. I would do the vocals for you, but I'm in Chicago. I'd like to have this on cd, put more melodies and maybe some vocals on it, and send it back and see if you liked it. THAT would be fun to do!

How do you get that photo? It's all very nice by the way.

"Getting carried away" at 2:59 was so nice, I had to go find out what the melody was on the keys. I'm working on my ear, still tho. I think it was a walk down G, F#, E, D, right? Where it goes up-tempo is what got my attention. I'm gonna put it on my playlist.
#19May 30th, 2006 · 02:37 AM
31 threads / 5 songs
178 posts
Spain
Hi there - I'll PM you after writing this - it would be great to hear what you would do with it. The melody - it's all harmonised. The first verse (after the intro) uses a capo on one of the guitars, after that the capo comes off but the chord forms stay the same only using more open strings - it's a subtle effect. I'd have to grab my guitar to tell you what the progression is - can't do that just at this moment!
#20May 30th, 2006 · 03:45 AM
10 threads / 10 songs
101 posts
United States of America
track
The riff at 30 sec is a rush. Maybe start it here, instead. Like; LOVE the clean guitar sounds, I'm a USA-made Fender kinda girl.

More melody. More drummer fills. Fantstic ideas and comcepts and exectuion. I'd like to see this with more "crooked" (not so straight). Give him a few more faster fills-yeah like those at 3:33 and again a few secs later.

2:48  change might come in sooner? 4:30 seems to be a good time for it. Like it.
#21May 30th, 2006 · 07:11 AM
77 threads / 59 songs
923 posts
Netherlands
i lke that middle part being there, but it did sound like an existing song...(clapton or frampton?)

liked the rest too ofcourse, but since everything is being said, i just wanted you to know this

well, i wonder what Journeygirl can make of it, hope to hear her voice in this!

otherwise.., why not 'sing' with your guitar on it?
#22June 1st, 2006 · 05:18 AM
31 threads / 5 songs
178 posts
Spain
journeygirl
Hi there journeygirl,

I sent you a PM with a download link - please let me know when you have down loaded the file.

Thanks
#23June 4th, 2006 · 03:16 AM
10 threads / 10 songs
101 posts
United States of America
reminds me of the Crow soundtrack
That's a good thing, there was a song from that movie that I was obsessed with.

Jimmmy, my guitar player; might be interested in fiddling with this also. Your wav. file is still playing as I play the Mp3 here, and it's intermittent, which gave me that idea.It has a nice foundation, like I said...but thinking now I could ask Jimmy for one of his wild blues riffs. Gee, I could let Muggy the bassist loose on this, (think Animal in the muppets)...I was thinking just now, how it reminds me of Alan Parsons (esp. from 2:46 on) who I liked-I think he's dead now.

I uploaded some experimental stuff you might like; it's freaky, but it was fun to just fiddle...
#24June 6th, 2006 · 02:26 AM
10 threads / 10 songs
101 posts
United States of America
obsessed with "duplicity"
I got this on CD, and played it in my cd player that you can slow down to learn to play guitar solos faster. It's for bad guitarists like me.

I was playing those 5/power chords in 2:40 that remond me of Alan Parsons, (down to the hi-hat hits!) long enough to make my fingertips numb.

So, yes, the hook is there. This dumb little Cd thing actually has a hideously bad fun sound, if that makes sense.
1 2
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 18th, 2024 · 10:34 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.