1 2
#16December 25th, 2007 · 04:32 PM
44 threads / 6 songs
305 posts
United States of America
You've got to be joking? The radio is playing nickelback instead of this? What the HELL?

This is absolutely positively AMAZING.

1. Great intro, love the muting
2. Good transitions
3. Catchy lyrics
4. Awesome vocal tone
5. I was just about to say, you should come in with some distortion power chords then go to a solo but...well..you did. Check.
6.Catchy solo, good guitar tone

Damn dude you're pretty much set for the big time. Start making connections and calling people up, because this song by itself would get you a record deal easy in a lot of people's books.
#17December 25th, 2007 · 09:37 PM
13 threads / 13 songs
84 posts
Croatia (Hrvatska)
TNX
Thank you all for such a encouraging replays. This is what it's all about, I wanna make music, that's who I am and what I am, and wanna share it with other people. I'm glad when you enjoy in my music. I'm finishing university in a few months, and will try to get a record deal or something like that, don't know yet, situation here in Croatia is so poor that it is better to be nobody than musician here in Croatia. If anybody here can help in any way to get a record dead or have any connections, feel free to message me, would be grateful. Tnx again, and expect many good songs from your friend Spoon. And merry Christmas all! God bless!
#18October 1st, 2012 · 03:30 PM
30 threads / 30 songs
91 posts
Germany
ovo ti je jako dobra stvar. da te pitam, s čime sad snimaš gitare, jel imaš neki procesor ili preko vst-a?
hvala i pozdrav
1 2
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 28th, 2024 · 9:17 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.