#1November 25th, 2007 · 06:12 AM
13 threads / 13 songs
84 posts
Croatia (Hrvatska)
Lucile
Please vote for this song !
Current votes: 7 (needs min. 15)
It’s in the battle 2007-12

Hi, everyone, once again! And again, it's has been a long time... So many things goin' on lately. But here I am, with another song for you. This song was written for a good friend of mine, girl called Lucy. It's a real rock song so be sure to check it out.
For more my music check my myspace page www.myspace.com/superunknown777,
and also you can check my personal page www.myspace.com/mladenkonecky.
Also, if you have time check this youtube links, to see me performing:
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48R4tZtM6wc
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6fhexu-wLk

Mladen Konecky - Lucile

Sweet Lucy, don't be fooled,
No, we didn't forget about you,
Sweet Lucy, this is what you have been waiting for,
I got something little for you..

Lucile, just keep on rockin tonight,
And everything will be alright,
Lucile, got me mooooving,
Dance all trought the night...

Sweet Lucy, don't you know,
this tune reminds me of you,
Sweet Lucy, just stay who you are,
never change in your hearth...

Lucile, just keep on rockin tonight,
And everything will be alright,
Lucile, got me mooooving,
Dance all trought the night...

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2November 25th, 2007 · 08:59 AM
92 threads / 12 songs
906 posts
United States of America
Nice one, Spoony! Very polished. Appears to be tailored for the rock-pop market. Also, I looked at those videos! You appear to have achieved "rock star" status over there (videos centered around your performance, dancers, a rock band, fireworks...the works!) Congratulations! Your hard work does not go unrewarded!
#3November 25th, 2007 · 09:10 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Absolute aces from the start.

LOVE the build up to the chorus.

Your vox is excellent!!!

Great arrangement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MORE MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

High Rate

Denis
#4November 25th, 2007 · 01:45 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
re: Lucile
interesting views on utube haha :)this track .......has great intro.............a bit thin on the bass eq.............to fatten it up
yep ....... as i listen on my gear needs fatness in the bass........to fill the speakers...maybe some flicking in the panning too

otherwise a great track.......cool

splash

the fish
#5November 25th, 2007 · 09:53 PM
15 threads / 12 songs
171 posts
Canada
WOW!!!!
This is one kickin' tune!!!
#6November 25th, 2007 · 10:38 PM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
d00d
This is kickin as said above....  I must disagree with Swordfish though, I don't find the bass weak simply because of the style of the song, I think it fits it well... It is very apparant with the proper speakers, and in my system, it actually caused things to fall from my table.. so I would say the bass is there..  If this were more of a trance/dance track then maybe yes, pump it up some more... but it's much more a pop-rock tune, so leave it as is..

Very well produced, and awesome vocals...  Very impressive...  I have not much to critique, it is a very professional recording, and the mix is perfect...

JimK
#7November 26th, 2007 · 09:17 AM
13 threads / 13 songs
84 posts
Croatia (Hrvatska)
Tnx
Tnx guys for all your comments, I really appreciate it, and I'm glad you like it. One day I would like to go professional, and hope it will be soon.
#8December 9th, 2007 · 12:15 AM
4 threads / 3 songs
91 posts
Argentina
Great!
This one goes directly to my MP3 player!  Excellent, man! 
#9December 9th, 2007 · 01:21 AM
64 threads / 13 songs
669 posts
United States of America
re: d00d
JimkDaAdtman wrote…
I must disagree with Swordfish though, I don't find the bass weak simply because of the style of the song, I think it fits it well... It is very apparant with the proper speakers, and in my system, it actually caused things to fall from my table.. so I would say the bass is there..

[edit] First and only time I will edit something out.  My apologizes.  The rest of the post is as it was. [/edit]

Regardless, from what I can tell, I agree with Swordfish.  The bass lacks presence, and I could have used some more shape to the tone.  The rest of the track is professional-level production.  I have nothing to say except that this is the best produced track I have heard on here since toastedgoat's Rains.  Excellent work, I am truly impressed.
#10December 13th, 2007 · 10:23 PM
5 threads / 2 songs
51 posts
India
yeah!
this was great..
great guitars
vocals perfect
recording perfect..

90%!!
#11December 14th, 2007 · 06:46 AM
6 threads / 6 songs
327 posts
United Kingdom
lucky lucy!! you have made her day i bet!..you have a massive talent!.I think this is just sooo great..so professional, you must be a star right?...xxxx really high vote...you got it going on..xxxx love that organ.x
#12December 14th, 2007 · 04:22 PM
1 threads / 1 songs
47 posts
Germany
there is nothing stopping you from going pro NOW.  Excellent song, excellent recording.  I'm rocking like lucille just giving it a listen.  great job. high rating.  added to favs.
#13December 15th, 2007 · 12:52 PM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
hey.,,,

great rock song and...

....good to have you here

pm me please if you are interested in to be a part of a bandamp party in Germany 2008
#14December 24th, 2007 · 08:30 AM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
Sounds pro .. The quality and separation is there. levels are real good. I love the keys in this. I love the chorus  and the effects and sound of the guitar on the break part is fantastic.  top notch stuff . sounds like it was done in a pro studio.  gets very high vote.
#15December 25th, 2007 · 08:17 AM
27 threads / 2 songs
179 posts
Canada
:54-1:10 seems a bit thin to me. I am felt wanting more through that section. If this part is kicked up a bit with another guitar trac or some good bass the change at 2:10 would only be more accentuated.

Other than that, for me this song was pretty cool. Good lyrics, good beat and melody progression. I added this to my favorites, hope to hear a beefed up version though 
thx!
-Mark

*rated
1 2

Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 18th, 2024 · 3:43 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.