1 2
#16November 9th, 2007 · 09:18 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
Colden wrote…
666 is a number of the Sun. Why music should be dark?

You keep saying this 666 as number of the sun. What do you base this on? This number is an early christian invention. However, the same number, unlinked to christianity thus unlinked to it's current meaning, may have been used in earlier times. I could find no sources, however. If you know them, please share.

Still a good track tho.

The bible wasn't writting by that tzar tho. Maybe you have the translation written in his name, like there is the King James bible in england.
#17November 9th, 2007 · 09:32 AM
26 threads / 26 songs
96 posts
Russia
kings
To you I address named yours an avatar. Claims to your comments I have no. Henceforth I shall ask to not speak with me in such tone. I am sorry, if that not knowing something has offended you. About "typing errors" and "idiots" you are not right.
#18November 9th, 2007 · 01:38 PM
65 threads / 2 songs
1,062 posts
United States of America
Ummm... I think what we are saying is "where is it written that 666 is the number of the sun?".  You have sent us all on wild goose chases, trying to substantiate your claims and we have found nothing that backs up anything you say?    Please, show us evidence that backs up anything you say!  I can find no reference to a Tzar named Konstantin.
#19November 9th, 2007 · 01:53 PM
6 threads / 6 songs
327 posts
United Kingdom
hmmm
ok i am abso interested in this.. i keep coming on to see what else is being said..soooooo after a bit of finding out..lol.. i add to it.. if noone minds at all..

this is a quote..its not my quote..but could be right....nonetheless.

"it is an understanding that 666 is another of those things that was hijacked
by early christianity. 999 an old Pagan symbol for life was inverted and made the "sign of the beast." 

another quote here..hmm..look i aint resposible by the way..lol.. am just joining in..

"Each of the letters of the alphabet in Hebrew as well as in Greek has a numerical value. Many possible combinations of letters will add up to 666, and many candidates have been nominated for this infamous number. The most likely is the emperor Caesar Nero (see the note on Rev 13:3), the Greek form of whose name in Hebrew letters gives the required sum. (The Latin form of this name equals 616, which is the reading of a few manuscripts.) Nero personifies the emperors who viciously persecuted the church. It has also been observed that "6" represents imperfection, falling short of the perfect number "7," and is represented here in a triple or superlative form."
#20November 9th, 2007 · 02:44 PM
65 threads / 2 songs
1,062 posts
United States of America
Thanks for joining in, Pagan.  I brought up the Nero thing early in the conversation.  But this serves to reinforce what has already been said.  Thank you!
#21November 9th, 2007 · 06:27 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Colden : "To you I address named yours an avatar. Claims to your comments I have no. Henceforth I shall ask to not speak with me in such tone. I am sorry, if that not knowing something has offended you. About "typing errors" and "idiots" you are not right."

O!
Yea Minds mentioned has I problem have with my tone !

Good quotes Pagan! lol
Like the first:
Seams like the Christian faith has 'hijacked' and 'twisted' Soo many older 'deeper' symbols; the apple, the tree(s), the snake, the pitch fork (a common man's tool) becomes 'the devils' tool, the broomstick becomes all cacklie and witchy, though there is a truth behind flying on a broomstick, read Margaret A. Murray.
And what about Christmas !!???

The second quote I love :]
When this thread started to cook I went searching for anything on "the Seven", found an absolute shit load about the number 7, seams to be a very Christian number, made me wonder if Christianity was also the seventh age and that we are now moving into the eighth !!?? But nout on 'The Seven' I was looking for.

"The Seven" is apparently  where most European Bibles originate from, they are shorter versions of it.
The Seven were seven monks/holy men who, coming from the "Holy lands" were commissioned some time early AD to write from memory the stories, lessons, teachings, scriptures they had learnt in the Holy Land. From that came 'The Bible', but the Bible is missing loads compared to the original.
I cant verify any of this on-line so I must have read it in my stuff at home. But it's interesting anyway. 

Btw Colden "Idiots" is not the right translation for 'morons',
A Moron is something stupid that helps you see in the dark. Idiots get in your way.

That 666 is the secret code for 'the beast' of their times is quite feasible! Because mentioning him by name would mean certain death.
#22November 10th, 2007 · 05:56 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
"7" is a broken line IMO, far from anything resembling completion and/or perfection, whereas the number 9 is almost magical when it comes to mathematics (as is any n-1 in base(n) btw)

666 is, mathematically, also pretty interesting. if you add up all numbers from 1 to 36 (of which the square root is 6), you get 666. And ofcourse, 3+6=9. And, 6+6+6=18, 1+8=9 (the digital root of 666 is 9, the digital root of 36 is also 9)

anyway, it gets cuter... check this

Well, that's about the extent of what you can make of that number... Still haven't found any references to the sun, not with the number 999 too. Anyway, I encourage not to believe anything you cannot verify for yourself. 

Habetis bona deum.
#23November 10th, 2007 · 12:26 PM
55 threads / 30 songs
1,558 posts
United Kingdom
Haven't the above posts gone off track somewhat... I thought this was the Audio review section, not the Pit!!!

So as far as the music is concerned, it's a pretty decent sounding techno track that does have a couple of pops and clicks in it, which could be mixed out.  It's decent music that drives along nicely, but (to my mind) never quite gets anywhere.  I'd like to see a little more development, perhaps a build-up in layering of the different sounds.
I do love the ending... that's a great sound!

Yeah, this is a pretty good bit of looping.
#24November 10th, 2007 · 02:52 PM
26 threads / 26 songs
96 posts
Russia
4 PuppetXeno
I held in hands and read. Very ancient book... This information cannot be found in a network. This information is confidential. But, if you will read through the Bible will see the ciphered information in it more closely, will see that you search. Looking, yes will find.
#25November 10th, 2007 · 03:04 PM
26 threads / 26 songs
96 posts
Russia
4 MindsAtPlay
Really you think, what in a network there is all answers? Be mistaken. In networks of the truth of 10 %, and other lies. Search in libraries. Search. Or to you to chew and in a mouth to put? Search in independent channels. Search. Search for the truth. Also remove that noodles from ears which to you have imposed at your life. The book is necessary to you? Proofs? The reference? From what you trust words in the book if subject under doubts my words? As, it is possible to criticize and that who wrote the Bible? I had a book in hands... I read it in a monastery where has lived year. All of knowledge, have burned down together with the Alexandria Library and all that remains to us are fragments... Which at desire can be found. I have shared that itself has learned with you.
#26November 10th, 2007 · 03:12 PM
26 threads / 26 songs
96 posts
Russia
4 paganscradle
The Lucifier - opposes to the God. The sun too opposes, when burns own fire in vacuum.
#27November 10th, 2007 · 03:20 PM
26 threads / 26 songs
96 posts
Russia
4 Jiminuk
Thanks, for encouraging words.
#28November 10th, 2007 · 03:23 PM
65 threads / 2 songs
1,062 posts
United States of America
Um..Yeah, Its just not worth it to try and figure out what you are trying to say, no offense.  But hold on to your beliefs, if they are that important.  I found your arguements interesting and merely would've like a reference so I could follow up for myself, but apparently this 'knowledge' no longer exists?  Anyway, decent tune.
#29November 21st, 2007 · 11:45 AM
38 threads / 31 songs
91 posts
United States of America
I think you make your transitions a little too quick. It takes me by surprise. This is a fast-beat song, but the first few transitions were very awkward due to it being sudden and too quick. Transition at :06 was really awkward to me. As well as transition at :15.

It's alright. I really had to fast-forward to find some substance. A lot of industrial music may sound like a bunch of banging around, but they have substance. I think you're really trying to do industrial with this piece, but it's not fitting well enough.
#30November 24th, 2007 · 12:32 PM
6 threads / 6 songs
25 posts
United Kingdom
For gods sake what a load of shit over three numbers! Iszil, get a life.

As for the track. Pretty cool! Really uplifting and atmospheric vibe. There is something about it that I cant quite put my finger on which detracts from it. I think it might be a lack of high end making it sound a little flat? Did you compress the master output or is this the work of your MP3 converter?

Anyway, good track!

J.
1 2
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 4:33 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.