It’s in the battle 2007-11

Bla-bla-bla-bla!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2November 2nd, 2007 · 10:20 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
2:24 .......  
It's not 'perfect', a lot of high end hiss, a bit of clipping in the beginning, a few bits could have been 'designed' differently.
But that's just the not perfect bits     A Devilishly good track ! Nice use of drum samples, and cools synth sounds.
#3November 2nd, 2007 · 02:40 PM
26 threads / 26 songs
96 posts
Russia
))
Dear, Kings, the information for you - 666 is a number of the Sun. It is impossible to perceive the Bible literally. There are books which have appeared long before the Bible.
#4November 2nd, 2007 · 04:16 PM
65 threads / 2 songs
1,062 posts
United States of America
The story behind "666" does, in fact, come from the bible.  It appears in "Revelations" or "The Apocalypse Of John", the famous last entry in the bible.  "Revelations" was written by a man named "John" who had been banished to the isle of Patmos by Nero Ceasar.  "666" was described as the "Number Of The Beast" in the bible.  In numerolgy "666" translates literally to "Nero Ceasar".   So, it doesnt take alot of brain power to put 2 and 2 together.

Ok, So about the track,

The arrangement is very good in my opinion.  The problems, with this track, represent the next step in music production after learning to "put music together".  Now comes the mastery of mixing, Eq and mastering.  Mixing being panning (which sounds good here) and levels.  Levels are what is causing the "clipping" in this track.  Look into Limiters and compression. Next is the Eq.  Eq is why you are having a hiss issue.  You're track is hot in the high end of the eq spectrum, which is accenting the higher frequencies in the track.  Everything from high pitched sounds and instruments to "Air" or "hiss" is included in this area.  To resolve this, lower the eq in that area.
#5November 2nd, 2007 · 05:02 PM
26 threads / 26 songs
96 posts
Russia
Dear,MindsAtPlay,So it has been conceived.
#6November 2nd, 2007 · 11:30 PM
14 threads / 14 songs
232 posts
United States of America
LoL and since the Lucifer means bringer of light 666 can be the number of the sun and the beast :/ with abstract intrepretation.

MAP LIES, everyone knows that jesus himself wrote the entire bible from dfferent perspectives to make himself look like more dynamic of a character in the story of life and gay.

You have an uptempo song with "happy" notes and sounds. You should have been more creative and called it 333. Cuz it is clearly not dark at all. If that was your intent you failed.
#7November 3rd, 2007 · 12:57 AM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
Dark wrote…
MAP LIES, everyone knows that jesus himself wrote the entire bible from dfferent perspectives to make himself look like more dynamic of a character in the story of life and gay.

I guess there was no need to say that.
If you don't believe in Christianism it doesn't mean you can blaspheme about it.
So then I can tell you your a fucking idiot, less important than shit, who thinks saying nonsenses like that will look funny.
I'm neither a priest nor a fanatic - actually I don't even go to mass - but I'm respectful with this kind of things.

About the track, as someone said, it's not as dark as I thought.

> Iszil
#8November 3rd, 2007 · 12:04 PM
37 threads / 19 songs
618 posts
United States of America
well.........
Three Hundred, Thirty Three Squared!!  that would have
really been a neat creative brain teaser.. 

Izz, "Christianity" like everything else has it's place and
valid reason.. but hey,  I have always admired your  own
personal perspective on things!!  You aren't shallow enough
to just take things at face value..    :-)

ok guys..   time to take it to a logical and intellegent
observation...  goes something like this..

" Presence of all colors, full magnifaction of light
= total darkness / blackness..."  "Absense of all
color, varied exposure of light sources  = ilumination! -
allowing reflection and illumination...   prime example,
starlight, moonlight as well as daylight."

look it up! 

Blessed Be..

Dan - Blueyes
#9November 3rd, 2007 · 04:34 PM
59 threads / 56 songs
162 posts
Netherlands
like the intro...but after 1 min...got borred..maybe some extra melody s and some original beats,,,further it sounds to less mid frequinced...good job
#10November 5th, 2007 · 04:29 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
This is a nice ambient techno track, and would do good through a mighty p/a system! I would imagine this invoking a sufficient amount of "bestial frenzy" to the peeps on the dancefloor, but other than that I do not easily associate the music to the number in the title... Which brings me to....

I did some research on this "number of the sun" claim of yours, but could find no references anywhere on the internet. If you can quote your sources, please do so. All I can find is 666 to be a numerological reference to Nero Caesar, who was a historic oppressor of the christians, and 616 and 665 to be alternative (earlier) numbers of the beast.
#11November 5th, 2007 · 04:29 PM
6 threads / 6 songs
327 posts
United Kingdom
hmmmm
listening as i write.. reading reviews also...i like this music..i will rate it..brilliant musician..x
#12November 6th, 2007 · 06:02 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
re: ))
Colden wrote…
Dear, Kings, the information for you - 666 is a number of the Sun. It is impossible to perceive the Bible literally. There are books which have appeared long before the Bible.
What has that to do with my comment? Dear Who? Biblical what? All I said was that its a 'devilishly good track'. If you wanted to make a point you could have filled in the "Bla bla bla..." bit.

Anyway, every moron knows the number of the beastie is    ^!^  
And that 666 was a typo.  
#13November 6th, 2007 · 03:21 PM
21 threads
235 posts
United Kingdom
666 being the number of the sun is interesting. I don't know whether it's true or not but I know triple sixes was possibly around before Christianity from friends who have origins in pagan beliefs. But they're a bit weird so I didn't talk to them enough to find out much more than it didn't originate there and nowadays tend to avoid talking about religion with them.
Anyway.
This tune's pretty awesome but whats been said about the tune has pretty much covered it (and I have no idea about production and by the looks of it that was covered fairly extensively as well sooooo)
Definitely gonna rate it.
#14November 9th, 2007 · 09:11 AM
26 threads / 26 songs
96 posts
Russia
Dear, Dark!
The bible was written by pagan tsar Konstantin.
#15November 9th, 2007 · 09:14 AM
26 threads / 26 songs
96 posts
Russia
Dear, Iszil.
666 is a number of the Sun. Why music should be dark?
1 2

Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: May 3rd, 2024 · 4:43 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.