1 2
#16September 23rd, 2007 · 06:28 PM
49 threads / 42 songs
493 posts
United Kingdom
thanks again... im having real difficulty in picking someone for this as there are alot of different styles here... perhaps people could try recording their ideas over the top of the track and send to me so we can seen what suits? that would be awesome!!!

send to punkrulez@hotmail.com please

look forward to hearing them!
#17September 25th, 2007 · 10:59 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Hope you get something down soon, tons of potential here,curious for final product.
Cheers!
#18October 1st, 2007 · 11:41 AM
64 threads / 13 songs
669 posts
United States of America
Better guitar tone than I expected coming out of a GT-8.  A "touche" is in order.

Don't like the piano, and you've got some overly sharp highs in there.  The EQ needs a little bit of work, and some things are a bit too wide on the soundscape for my liking.

I don't see a woman singing this at all.  I'm hearing David Coverdale.  Not Bryan Adams.  Yes for Steve Tyler.

You should know that this didn't truly sound like an 80's rock ballad to me until about 2:30.  Furthermore, the snare isn't nearly sharp enough to classify as 80's sound.  Sharpen the attack, make it louder, add some mild reverb and let it scream like there's no tomorrow.  Shazzam, an 80's ballad.

"I'm coming home to you tonight, darlin'
Baby, I can see you, cryin'"

Or some similarly legendary cheesy lyrics.
1 2
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 23rd, 2024 · 3:00 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.