1 2

#1September 21st, 2007 · 01:33 PM
49 threads / 42 songs
493 posts
United Kingdom
Female Vocalist Needed

This song is not in a battle

Hi all

This is a new track, that started off acoustically, but with the chord progression it had I just felt it oozing 80's Rock Ballad!

So, it's now a rock ballad. But I like it that way. I've added some whitesnake-style balls guitars as well as a keychange at the end in place of the ska bit.

So... I really envisage this being sung by a woman with a powerful voice. I really need some conviction here... only problem is I dont know any ladies who can really sing. Is there anyone out there that would like to take a shot at putting vocals on this? I want dramatic, rock, 'men fall in love with you' vocals on this one for a real rock ballad, and I'm hoping someone wants to give it a shot!!!

Peace and love.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2September 21st, 2007 · 01:43 PM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
great backing track... I think I know waht you mean if you say you need a powerful female voice
and you need it in the chorus with background vocals
wish you good luck to find a voice
#3September 21st, 2007 · 02:42 PM
92 threads / 12 songs
906 posts
United States of America
the only singer I can hear with this is Ann Wilson. Wonder if she's free?
#4September 21st, 2007 · 05:40 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
What about Lisa???

Btw much better sound on the guitar than on the previous Mix

Ladies where are you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Denis
#5September 21st, 2007 · 05:55 PM
92 threads / 12 songs
906 posts
United States of America
Lisa would be perfect...She was actually my first thought....(I'll bet she's quite busy these days)
#6September 21st, 2007 · 07:36 PM
65 threads / 2 songs
1,062 posts
United States of America
Very F*n nice!  I love the piano in the back although I, personally, would like to hear it more upfront.  The drum track could use a few more turn arounds to bring it to life.  Other than that, its a beautiful piece.  Deserves a talented vocalist.
#7September 21st, 2007 · 07:45 PM
6 threads / 6 songs
122 posts
United States of America
Do you have words in mind????  What about my voice?
I think I suck but Jimk says it powerful enough....TK likes my voice......I think da Fish and JBP too
If your interested let me know!

I am not Lisa but I am Linda!!  LOL

-NT4M
#8September 21st, 2007 · 08:21 PM
48 threads / 7 songs
429 posts
United States of America
lmao i think linda would be great, and or lisa, anddd my voice aint that great, im not real experianced, but i can do som backing vox with one of the leading ladies if you want (chorus helps and stuff what ever you have in mind) an di can give it a try. but ur best bet is linda if not lisa man
#9September 21st, 2007 · 11:03 PM
42 threads / 1 songs
556 posts
United States of America
do it pap do it pap someone make her do it she'd be awesome

I would really like to hear Pap sing this one. Your voice is so sultry pap               
#10September 22nd, 2007 · 12:04 AM
48 threads / 7 songs
429 posts
United States of America
lmao, DOWNNNN BOY, i feel the luv though kid thanks
#11September 22nd, 2007 · 09:12 AM
9 threads / 8 songs
207 posts
United Kingdom
Haha pap.  Great tune dave.  Got the rock ballad formula down to a T with this one.  And Im gonna second the move to bring the piano a lil more foward in the mix.  Although you say you're looking for a female voice, in my head I can hear Bryan Adams or Aerosmith on this.  Wonder if they're free 
Any ideas for lyrics anyone?
#12September 22nd, 2007 · 05:10 PM
49 threads / 42 songs
493 posts
United Kingdom
thanks for all the responses, I really appreciate it

I will contact those interested privately and we will see if we can work something out. Anyone else is of course welcome.

In light of the 'bryan adams' comment above I'd also like to open the request to any MALE vocalist who might be  interested... someone who can carry a melody with power which judging from the standard here should be many!

Please let me know if you fancy it, or if you know anyone that may be interested ask them for me pls.

I'm desperate to find the right voice for this - james is a great vocalist but I had someone either female in mind or if a male singer it has to be older for the genre.
#13September 23rd, 2007 · 12:18 AM
6 threads / 6 songs
122 posts
United States of America
FYI

JBP is very good... love his voice!...I Love everything he does!...grin

-NT4M
#14September 23rd, 2007 · 07:11 AM
119 threads / 90 songs
258 posts
United Kingdom
I really like this!

I would love to work on this, but I think my voice is a bit too small and wishy washy for it.
I would've liked to have heard it with the ska bit! Why you take the ska bit out!?
#15September 23rd, 2007 · 12:28 PM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
Nakedtoes4me ( Linda) has a damn good voice..I know for a fact...give her a shout   Dave
Vicious kitty....Paganscradle...Porcelaindoll...Kine...Siren...Spoon...theres a few for thought also Dave...all are damn good...

Flyer
1 2

Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 28th, 2024 · 9:43 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.