1 2
#16November 16th, 2007 · 03:57 PM
1 posts
United States of America
great song
Dude I joined Band amp like yesterday and I don't usually like the common rock (I'm more of a Black Sabbath fan) but this song is incredible! I'm trying to get my own band goin but i need a drummer and bassist. Do u think u could send me the tab to the solo? My e mail is EDITED BY ADMIN

Send back,
Jimi
#17November 16th, 2007 · 04:14 PM
1 posts
United States of America
re: hey
GuitarKen wrote…
the drums need work, and the overall mix needs a tune up, eh?

Hey! I'm Canadian!
Wats up guitar ken im new at bandamp and it looks like u know alot about it. I am try ing to get my own band started but i need a drummer and a bassist( I cover guitar and vocals). Ur song is real good. My uncles band broke up  . I hope u might be able to send me the tab to the solo.

Hope u send back! Jimi                     PS my email is EDITED BY ADMIN
#18November 16th, 2007 · 06:40 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
re: Leave it all behind
u got a studio in the kitchen???
strange ambience at the start of this trak
fantastic guitar as expected......haha
clear well produced trak
if the drummer is 'live' he must be really titsed as drums are flat sounding
very good

fish
#19November 17th, 2007 · 02:31 AM
18 threads / 18 songs
125 posts
Canada
Tune
This song will never get any better. The hard drive crashed on the BR-1600, and my buddy Dave the singer moved to B.C.( a province away...) so we'll all have to be satisfied with this version. The drums are the program in the machine, so if they sound a bit contrived, they are! I'm a lead guitar player first and foremost, so I'm glad the solo is the highlight! As for tab? I'm 45 with 3 kids....forget about it!!.........
Anyway, thanks for the comments!

GK
#20November 28th, 2007 · 05:51 PM
15 threads / 12 songs
171 posts
Canada
WWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW!!!!!! That was some SWEET guitar soloing!!!
#21December 5th, 2007 · 05:21 AM
5 threads / 2 songs
51 posts
India
very very beuatiful..
really like the way of guitar playing..!!
vocals are powerful..

got my vote!!

:-)
#22December 5th, 2007 · 12:05 PM
77 threads / 59 songs
923 posts
Netherlands
bad mix, good song, great solo!
#23December 5th, 2007 · 12:29 PM
6 threads / 6 songs
327 posts
United Kingdom
fab fab fab
that voice is amazing!!....it blew me away!! the song is sooo professional.. you've got it!! Abso love the guitar... your just fantastic!  wow wow wow !!!!!  
#24December 10th, 2007 · 02:43 PM
10 threads / 10 songs
30 posts
United States of America
the slide reminds me of the intro to Last Goodbye by late great Jeff Buckley
cool song, cool sound
#25December 24th, 2007 · 08:53 AM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
This is real good.. yeah there is some mix issues and a some kinda ground buzz going on  in there at the start but man overall this really rocks...  the guitar tones are a little thin during the verse soloing stuff. but the tone on the actual solo is fantastic ... I think your one of the best guitar players on band amp for playing great tasty solos.
The vocals would sound a lot better if they weren't wide panned and so up front in the mix.. but as far as vocal tone pitch they are real good.(could have used a little more emotion though when the song really start to kick in)

I give this a very very high vote , for the musicianship and the fact that I really like this song..

If you ever feel like redoing it ... I would love to do the vocals..
#26December 28th, 2007 · 11:20 PM
3 posts
United States of America
I think the most noticable parts of this tune is the guitar and vocals they really make the song what it is, Drums are ok to, effects need work. Great song Overall brings back the 90's alternative vocals and classic rock guitar. Very Nice!!
1 2
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 11:42 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.