1 2
#16June 12th, 2007 · 09:02 PM
3 threads
76 posts
United States of America
This song has great promise. Your guitar work is great. The lyrics are great. The phrasing and sincerity of your singing is great, you just need to breathe, put some air behind your singing to increase your volume. There is a nice fragility to your singing in this song, which works, you are a young man, not sure of yourself and how things will work out with this girl. That works, but put more presence into it.  You can still have that same feeling, with more power and volume behind the words.

VK
#17June 17th, 2007 · 12:54 AM
4 threads / 4 songs
145 posts
United States of America
This song has definite moments where it's phenomenal! all you need to do practice and get more of the song to be like those awesome moments. Your potential is extremely evident, all you have to do is grab it!

TML
#18June 25th, 2007 · 03:24 AM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
This is a good tune..its has tons of potential...true  that the Vocals need work...this you know
that's very good advice from Goat...I usually do a 3 take vocal..and use the best of ....sometimes you need to use some vocals from different takes and mix them into one...but whatever works...keep it going
nice lyrics
Kitty has some good points also....Shes a damn good singer she knows what she is talking about

Flyer

Will Rate
#19June 29th, 2007 · 04:31 PM
7 threads / 7 songs
22 posts
United States of America
love the sound of the guitar. VERY CLEAN

vocals however i feel need work. They are very out of tune sounding. Try recording then singing over them. I think your trying to get your singing at the same time which is causing a multi tasking jumble
#20June 29th, 2007 · 06:10 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
re: On Mute Today
guitar clear nice production............
dont be afraid of the microphone though ......... its an instrument just like your guitar>>>>
your vocs are thoughtfull ............ but just tooo far behind the guitar
ok heres a thought....

Im listenin 2 a 'song'
What do I want 2 hear ???????

The words or the the guitar backing???????

LOL ITS A GREAT SONG

FISH
1 2
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: July 26th, 2024 · 7:40 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.
Warning: Unknown: open(/tmp/bandamp/sess_7lc5nlc2abcthc5vfkps2hqp83, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in Unknown on line 0 Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp/bandamp) in Unknown on line 0