341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Cheers guys so much.

You know I've always loved you
and that I always will
How can you be such a part of everything
And I am so alone..........

Denis I do have an 'original' wav, as said it comes from a cassette tape.
I'll have a go at cleaning it up my self....just had an idea...I found out last night I have a program to separate vocals from music and vice-versa, if I were to separate the two tracks , edit them accordingly and then export them together again......let me see what I can do.
#32October 2nd, 2010 · 09:16 AM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
When I listen to your Music, I always feel a  Zeppelin presence...In all aspects of the song....nice work, Kings

Nice rating
#33February 3rd, 2011 · 10:30 PM
6 threads / 6 songs
22 posts
Japan
I saw a few zeppelin comments here. Definitely the very first thought I had! Oh man, you cannot tell you don't pull from Plant for vocal inspiration. Very awesome indeed.

This is first song of your I've heard and, I must say, I was a little weary at first because of the low level of track and the level of noise in the mix... but man, I gotta say, this was a great listen -- It's interesting, soulful, and the effects on both the guitar and vocals are captivating. You have to share what gear you used on this one.
#34February 6th, 2011 · 04:08 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
zeppelin compare!!!
HELL NO THIS IS JETHRO TULL influence if ever!!!!!

without the flute .......need to buy you one!!!

i have in my my minds eye u on one leg ... big beard .....

totally love it!!!!

and Im thick as a brick!!!!

fishify me

the fish
#35May 13th, 2012 · 05:25 PM
1 threads
73 posts
United States of America
your voice...I keep wanting to expand it over more notes in the melody...I know you've got the range...this song proves it...please, please, please...so nice...love the playful guitar...
1 2 3
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 7:18 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.