1 2

#1June 2nd, 2005 · 03:24 PM
8 threads / 6 songs
29 posts
United Kingdom
Tomorrow

This song is not in a battle

umm....wel its a song for piano mainly. Tell me what you think!

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2June 3rd, 2005 · 06:21 PM
4 threads / 4 songs
29 posts
United States of America
Piano sounds a lot like Moby's "Porcelain".  Vocals are flat and need some work.
#3June 3rd, 2005 · 10:27 PM
13 posts
United States of America
I agree you need to work on your vocals I think that you did a really good job I really like the Piano!
#4June 4th, 2005 · 03:26 PM
8 threads / 6 songs
29 posts
United Kingdom
Thanks  . My voice is not that great atm it's still kinda settling after breaking. Someone else I talked to said I was probably just singing a bit too low on this song, so I raised the pitch a bit and that seemed to help. I agree though that my voice could be better.
#5June 5th, 2005 · 06:11 AM
7 posts
Netherlands
The piano sounds great!
And I liked the part with the two voices.
Maybe your voice could a little bit better, but is isn't awful to listen
#6June 5th, 2005 · 09:09 PM
14 threads / 12 songs
177 posts
United States of America
I like it...kind of reminds me of Flock Of Seagulls or something. Just need a re-record and bring the lead vocal back. You're burying the incredible background. Piano also back a bit, and not so sequenced sounding. If you programmed it in, why not just play it and give it some feeling. Great tune.
#7June 6th, 2005 · 03:44 PM
8 threads / 6 songs
29 posts
United Kingdom
Ye in my re-recorded version I did lessen the vocals. You can find it at http://www.sibeliusmusic.com/cgi-bin/getmp3.pl?scoreid=69610 if you want. The singing still isn't great but its at least slightly more in tune! 
#8June 7th, 2005 · 12:04 PM
8 threads / 6 songs
29 posts
United Kingdom
Oh...and about the playing with feeling bit, I did programme it in as I can't record direct from my piano or keyboard yet, but i will soon so I'll play it in properly then
#9June 11th, 2005 · 11:04 AM
42 posts
South Africa
I reckon you shouldnt use that kind of drumming, maybe you could even delete the drumming completely. Good song though...
#10June 12th, 2005 · 09:14 PM
8 threads / 7 songs
113 posts
Bangladesh
nice tune.. but as the others have said, work on the vocals. The tuning of your voice isn't actually too bad at all, the one thing it really needs is to be sung with heaps of confidence, like its the last time youre ever gonna sing in your life. It will make a heap of difference, trust me
#11June 13th, 2005 · 11:56 PM
3 threads / 1 songs
94 posts
United States of America
Not too shabby.  You're voice isn't the greatest but it is has an interesting and unique sound.
#12July 3rd, 2005 · 02:29 AM
13 threads / 13 songs
8 posts
United States of America
Stravros is so right.
#13July 5th, 2005 · 08:48 PM
10 threads / 8 songs
39 posts
Cambodia
Alright, so the piano sounds mechanical because it was programmed in.  When you do add in the recorded piano, it needn't be so very repetative: in a piano-featuring piece such as this, you can usually do whatever you want with little solo lines at the end of phrases to help break up the monotony.

And you're simply not singing strongly enough.  Vocals need energy no matter what volume, otherwise it just... loses something, where something is often equal to the audience, among other things.
#14January 7th, 2006 · 04:31 PM
38 threads / 36 songs
118 posts
Italy
In my opinion, the best of all your posted songs.  Catchy piano theme (the beginning and later in the song).  Just like in all other songs your vocal is very often off (we are all guilty of this sometimes), I think it can (and should) be fixed--either through re-recording it or fixing it electronically.  Very British, very much to my liking.  Regards.
#15January 7th, 2006 · 06:07 PM
42 threads / 1 songs
556 posts
United States of America
It's very hard to pay attention to the keys because of the vocal's volume. I see this song like a stage; the singer at the very edge, then in the middle the keys, and everything else in the back, smaller and just kind of in the background. This is not good. Other than that, a very nice tune.
1 2

Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 6:14 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.