1 2 3 4

#31November 23rd, 2007 · 04:08 PM
1 threads / 1 songs
47 posts
Germany
very nice
I was really impressed with your guitar throughout the tune.  Well recorded all around.  Your voice is also very good.  I wish my first foray into digital recording could have been as successful.
#32November 28th, 2007 · 05:58 PM
15 threads / 12 songs
171 posts
Canada
Good Stuff!
#33November 28th, 2007 · 06:22 PM
92 threads / 12 songs
906 posts
United States of America
Thanks for your reviews, guys!
#34February 27th, 2010 · 11:13 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
battlecat you freaking rock. this song is awesome.
excellent job.
#35December 12th, 2010 · 11:39 AM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
I DONīT KNOW why your last upload is more than 3 yrs ago . Your voice , man ! Your voice !!!.......
whoooo           Kicked me totally....
Only 3 songs all over the yrs here      ? ? ?  Every day youīre active on the site , but what about
your music. Donīt you make music anymore ??? Big shame  ...
Ya voice ,man . Ya voice..........wanna hear more of it   Whatīs the reason??????? (if I may ask)

U . L . I .
#36December 12th, 2010 · 12:16 PM
92 threads / 12 songs
906 posts
United States of America
ULI wrote…
I DONīT KNOW why your last upload is more than 3 yrs ago . Your voice , man ! Your voice !!!.......
Only 3 songs all over the yrs here      ? ? ?  Every day youīre active on the site , but what about
Ya voice ,man . Ya voice..........wanna hear more of it   Whatīs the reason??????? (if I may ask)

U . L . I .
lol...thanks. The reason? I took a vow of silence after these uploads..
#37December 12th, 2010 · 12:37 PM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
battlecat wrote…
ULI wrote…

U . L . I .
lol...thanks. The reason? I took a vow of silence after these uploads.. ;)
And what would be about a small, little , tiny perjury ? hihihi   
#38December 12th, 2010 · 09:26 PM
77 threads / 59 songs
923 posts
Netherlands
writing while listening
a creative process is one of much decisions and doubts and one isn't always his best judge, anyway its hard :P.
What strikes me everytime is that you come in so modest, vocally, and really go open at he first verse, there you convince! so much my friend as you maybe even dont realise because its so rarely heard
And damn! your such a 'neat' guitar player, i'm jealous of that man, like knopfler, perfect control.
I say, new songs, or even uploads of old ones pls mr battlecat! the world(bandamp) wants to share.

Max
#39December 12th, 2010 · 10:13 PM
92 threads / 12 songs
906 posts
United States of America
Such genuine and articulate words are quite encouraging, Max! Thanks! I will (upload) if you will!!! I wanna hear more of your stuff, too!
#40December 13th, 2010 · 08:28 AM
77 threads / 59 songs
923 posts
Netherlands
Lost My Modesty on Bandamp :p
i have made a nice 12 bar blues backing track, feel like jammin ?
i didnt dear to upload my attempts of soloing, i think you might be ablemuch better, at least much different, or otherwise just jam for own fun with out the pain of making a backingtrack. Ill upload it as soon as i have the chance to burn mp3 without my noodling 
and about the words, its the least i owe you, i am still proud of your reviews of my work.

the great encourager
#41December 13th, 2010 · 09:16 AM
92 threads / 12 songs
906 posts
United States of America
re: Lost My Modesty on Bandamp :p
MaxdB wrote…
i have made a nice 12 bar blues backing track, feel like jammin ?
i didnt dear to upload my attempts of soloing, i think you might be ablemuch better, at least much different, or otherwise just jam for own fun with out the pain of making a backingtrack. Ill upload it as soon as i have the chance to burn mp3 without my noodling 
and about the words, its the least i owe you, i am still proud of your reviews of my work.

the great encourager :razz:
Absolutely! throw it up here and let's give it a go! Personally, I would love to hear YOUR lead work as well! Anyway, I look foward to hearing from you.....
#42December 14th, 2010 · 05:01 PM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
Wow I sorry I missed this one .. This is top notch. very laid back , giving the song the soul it needs.  I would expect the drums from  group in a bar playing this to sound very similar.  The vocal line melody is great. The kind of song that can stick in your head for days.
#43December 14th, 2010 · 05:06 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Heard this for the first time a few days ago.
Absolute quality composing, production and performance........except for the fade out....things should not just fade out.....you know it's much better to burn out !

Listened and read last time now listening and writing, drum is so very midi but so very spot on, your voice carries the song so far and the guitar...delicate trickles of honey.....simply delicious.
#44December 14th, 2010 · 09:31 PM
92 threads / 12 songs
906 posts
United States of America
Wow! Thanks TG and Kings!
#45December 14th, 2010 · 11:33 PM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
The composition, the singing and specially the guitar playing are really good. Actually, the guitar was amazing! Great tone and feeling.
I think the electric drums sound good as long as they don't try to imitate real drums, which happens in the breaks. I'd try to change that so it either sounds completely electronic or completely acoustic, but not an acoustic wanna-be sound.
The rest of the song is just great.
Give us more, kitty.

> Iszil
1 2 3 4

Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 5:09 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.