1 2 3
#31February 24th, 2009 · 10:07 PM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
I thought I left a comment to this once before Fish...stopped in for another listen...sounds better all the time...

Flyer

Rated
#32May 11th, 2009 · 07:32 PM
9 threads
98 posts
United States of America
Lol. Longest song ever......But man was it COOL! I like how it changes like a thousand times into different stuff....it just sounds cool......cool......cool..............................cool.
#33October 18th, 2009 · 05:09 PM
22 threads / 22 songs
64 posts
United States of America
after hearing this, your giving me advice on tempo. thats hilarious. if i heard this on the radio in america, i would laugh. unless there playing it on radio disney...oh was that your intention?
#34October 19th, 2009 · 02:37 PM
2 posts
Norway
Not bad at all
#35June 21st, 2010 · 06:43 PM
37 threads / 30 songs
166 posts
United States of America
Ok so Ive reviewed this before and loved it.  Listened to it again and well.....Its just amazing.  After a long day working it puts a smile on my face. Actually Ive listened more than a few times and Im always stunned by the genius of the Geordie Fish. Can't say enough good things.  Wish it was mine  haha.  Haway the Lads!!!
#36September 21st, 2010 · 09:41 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Your a genius...your insane...your an insane genius.......your an insane genius fish !!!!!
I've got the Hall of Fame playing while I do some administration....and who comes along ? this song.

It's a disaster  !!!!  but an absolute classic !

Looking at it from the point of view of a tight production...well spliced samples, no plops, in tune, coherency and the simple understanding of whats going on in general, it has very little of.......

I'm only...half...kidding.
But what it proves is that a 'classic' is a feeling, the moments of a song, it's flow and stream and the light and creativity that's put into it....and in this respect you are a star Swordy.

I'd love to re-mix and re-produce this from it's project bones. Do you still have the files that make this up?
That is if you wouldn't mind my dabbling with it!
I've been trying to open up my own old pieces to iron out some discrepancies I've heard but it just doesn't seam to be happening...so maybe working on something else by someone else would be the way to go....mixing something new and not falling back into my own old stuff....anyway, you know where I am.
#37September 22nd, 2010 · 03:45 PM
4 threads / 1 songs
18 posts
United States of America
I can't help but be reminded of Kraftwerk's "Trans-Europe Express" and Steve Reich's "Different Trains."  Maybe those are really obvious associations (dare I mention Kerouac too?).  This is its own work though, it doesn't sound derivative of those at all.  It could be good traveling or soundtrack music but I'm not sure: I had to listen to this, it doesn't strike me as a background piece really. 

I think it captures the variety of the different scenes and experiences of a long trip, with the sections so different from each other.
#38September 22nd, 2010 · 04:43 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
re: KINGS THANK YOU
swordfish wrote…
KINGS............Ive sent you a P.M.
No you haven't 

Dem bones dem bones dem bones Swordy ... where are they ? ..... God I sound more like a pirate every day !
#39March 4th, 2011 · 07:18 PM
28 threads / 28 songs
95 posts
United States of America
Wow! There is no end to your creativity! Bravo!
#40October 15th, 2012 · 06:04 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
Yugrox wrote…
Wow! There is no end to your creativity! Bravo!

so label come and get me??
1 2 3
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 3:04 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.