3 threads / 3 songs
20 posts
United States of America
I`m not usually into instrumentals,but I like this one alot
#17September 4th, 2005 · 06:19 PM
4 threads / 3 songs
34 posts
United States of America
Solid rhythm and plucking... Difficult to get a true feel for the song with the solo track where you cannot hear it.  Really like the chords... very interesting.  Needs some drums in there somwhere.  Sounds like Metallica progressions.  Good ideas.
#18September 4th, 2005 · 11:11 PM
11 posts
United Kingdom
really like! it made me pick up guitar and bash out some power chords for some reason
#19September 5th, 2005 · 02:40 AM
2 posts
Australia
it has a metallica one sound to it

i really liked the guitar work in it.

Nicely Done!
#20September 5th, 2005 · 07:41 AM
1 threads / 1 songs
2 posts
Canada
I really like the dark atmosphere created, although it would have been nice to hear some strumming changes.  Like everyone else said the lead is too quiet but it was a good lead, definitely re-record to show off the chops man!
#21September 5th, 2005 · 11:34 PM
2 threads / 2 songs
11 posts
United States of America
and I said
its pretty good, yet I seem to be wanting more out of the melodie, maybe bridge into a different section somewhere 2/4's of the way through, mix it up.
#22September 6th, 2005 · 05:37 AM
2 threads / 2 songs
11 posts
United States of America
Excellent
I really love this piece you have put together...absolutely wonderful, some vocals would totally top it off
#23September 7th, 2005 · 06:29 AM
3 threads / 3 songs
19 posts
United States of America
Dark Bm Guitar Piece
nice stuff
#24September 7th, 2005 · 01:44 PM
3 posts
United States of America
I know you know the lead line needs work, as far as the sound goes, so I won’t dwell on that. What you do need to focus on, and this is a good piece to start with, is compositional dynamic. You could take this piece and probably get two relatively similar “parts” from it. Take those and polish them, and work up some contrasting parts – dynamic builds – tempo changes – tonal and texture changes . . . Let B minor act as a springboard for another tonality, and then revisit it at the end.
#25September 9th, 2005 · 06:51 AM
7 threads / 5 songs
81 posts
Japan
I really love that track!  Its kind of a cross between some of metallicas accoustic stuff and slayer's intro to Seasons in the abyss, though that major part in the middle completley threw me.  Other than that just agreeing with what everyone else has said more or less.
#26September 9th, 2005 · 10:22 AM
12 threads / 12 songs
38 posts
United States of America
Bm
great intro to a song or a "walking somewhere" soundtrack piece
#27September 12th, 2005 · 06:49 PM
46 threads / 33 songs
179 posts
United States of America
I dont know I really didn't like it. Fr starters it felt a lot like Joe Satriani's tears in the rain. But that turned out to be a false alarm. However the sound is awesome. BUt it feels like it is promising a lot and then cheating on you. I can't hear the lead. The picking is monotonous. The are too few changes. I don't know... it was like while i was hearing it I was waiting for stuff to happen but it never did.
1 2
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 9:07 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.