#1January 15th, 2007 · 09:33 PM
15 threads / 15 songs
106 posts
United States of America
Breakfast Song
Please vote for this song !
Current votes: 11 (needs min. 15)
It’s in the battle 2007-02

Breakfast Song (I Wanna Tell You How I feel)
This song has something going on in the background story. Met her- I acted like a jerk- she got pissed - and then I sing the Breakfast Song.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2January 15th, 2007 · 10:01 PM
97 threads / 43 songs
500 posts
Australia
I had fruit loops for breakfast  . Wow, this is something I'd like to write (the style and sound etc.) Nice vocals, nice guitar, nice drums. Nice song. I like this very much. Very rounded and complete. Good clear recording. Pleasure to my ears.

I vote, I add to playlist, I feel like I'm a better person for stopping and hearing this song.

Cheers!

WB 
#3January 15th, 2007 · 10:07 PM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
Dude...
This is Beautiful.....

I really enjoyed it....  THe layered vocals are cool...  I really love the mood, and the mix is great...

The drums are pretty good too...

You are really talented.....  This is one of my favorites on Bandamp....

JimK
#4January 15th, 2007 · 10:10 PM
15 threads / 15 songs
106 posts
United States of America
WritersBlock wrote…
I had fruit loops for breakfast  . Wow, this is something I'd like to write (the style and sound etc.) Nice vocals, nice guitar, nice drums. Nice song. I like this very much. Very rounded and complete. Good clear recording. Pleasure to my ears.

I vote, I add to playlist, I feel like I'm a better person for stopping and hearing this song.

Cheers!

WB  ;)

Thanks!
#5January 18th, 2007 · 07:33 PM
15 threads / 15 songs
106 posts
United States of America
Hey
I got 98 views but no one has voted! Whats Up!
#6January 18th, 2007 · 08:40 PM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
I did Vote...
But Voting is broken at the moment.... It's not displaying the number of votes, and percentages right... also If someone is using Internet explorer, it doesn't work at all....

It's been sent to Mud, just awaiting his divine intervention...

Still like this song!

JimK
#7January 18th, 2007 · 09:05 PM
97 threads / 43 songs
500 posts
Australia
I should tell you..
When I vote, I mention it following, I think, swordfish's proposed etiquette, so it's just like I'm saying, you know that I'd vote 'if' the voting was working. I do put down the vote, and it comes up for me, although the song's votes don't change. It's a comment of support at the moment...

JimkDaAdtman wrote…
But Voting is broken at the moment.... It's not displaying the number of votes, and percentages right... also If someone is using Internet explorer, it doesn't work at all....

It's been sent to Mud, just awaiting his divine intervention...

Still like this song!

JimK

Same
#8January 18th, 2007 · 10:26 PM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
Excellent song and mix
this is very nice. to me a song has "it" when I can just keep on listening to it and I don't get tired of it. The few little things I here are not worth mentioning.

Great Job
                                                                               Greg
#9January 18th, 2007 · 11:28 PM
15 threads / 15 songs
106 posts
United States of America
Voting
Yeah, I noticed the vote counter is not functional.
WritersBlock and JimK- didnt mean that comment at you, it was meant for who ever had an answer to the non-functional vote counter. I appreciate your comments and vote. Thanks guys.
#10January 18th, 2007 · 11:52 PM
3 threads / 2 songs
33 posts
Canada
Another great song man, great guitar, great voice, I'll be listening to this again.
#11January 20th, 2007 · 09:15 AM
2 threads / 2 songs
16 posts
Italy
such a beautiful breakfast i'm having listening to this good played and recorded song .
relaxing and sweet

liked your 9/9b/I attack in the solo , it breaks the soft situation , whitout hurting too much

Good work!
#12January 22nd, 2007 · 04:33 PM
2 threads / 2 songs
10 posts
United States of America
I like the sound and I love the mood of it, but lose the guitar solo and cut the whole thing to less than 3:00. And if you can redo it without fading out, just a nice simple ending is so much better.
#13January 22nd, 2007 · 10:46 PM
24 threads
319 posts
Malaysia
reaaal nice! i didnt eat anything, so this is my perfectly scrumtious breakfast! lmao

its awesome
#14January 22nd, 2007 · 11:36 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Not sure!
The recording is pretty clear and present.Not really into the melody and the lirycs. Maybe to basic for my taste.It does sound relaxing.I'm also not into the electric guitar sound.Maybe something more accoustic even if it has the same notes payed.(Well kinda).
#15January 23rd, 2007 · 04:01 PM
21 threads
235 posts
United Kingdom
Wicked, you sir, are a genius.
Though I have to agree with marino about the solo.
Other than that, the usaul amazing profesionalism from you.
KI
1 2

Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 12:39 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.