1 2
#16January 18th, 2007 · 06:35 PM
15 threads / 12 songs
171 posts
United Kingdom
"If anybody wants vocal samples for dance/beat/house tracks, just ask, I'd love to do this kind of stuff."

Interesting, I was thinking something more like tool or metal../grunge
Interesting.
#17January 19th, 2007 · 01:24 AM
17 threads / 15 songs
271 posts
United Kingdom
Hey Kings!
Looking forward to the version of red bus...got the hint it's gonna be really good.
I may pass you other musics, songs bases, you know.
Not the ones I've already uploaded, more of song structures if you want of cooourse
Geo
#18January 19th, 2007 · 06:52 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Geo, do it dude, but not too much! I'm a slow worker even if I do a lot.
I've now got two songs set up ready to be edited, just got to find the time to get into them, weekend coming up, maybe!
Yes I've downloaded your uploaded as you know.
Some music done knowing there's a vocal to come, that sounds good to me!

aar0j, your from Portsmouth? You should give bowlieboy1978 a shout, he's in your neck of the woods, there's three of them I believe, all musicians, just moved down there!
I like you stuff BTW! just been listening I'll comment later.

Your comment about the style is interesting indeed! I think it's a 'power' thing I hear energy techno on the radio when I work or play, and it gets me there! But I suppose I'm still an AC/DC, Zeppelin and Motorhead fan at heart and always will be! 
#19January 21st, 2007 · 02:11 AM
4 threads / 3 songs
11 posts
Belarus
If i was you ..... and it was me
When i hear this vocal, i hear a cool dance drum beat with a deep baseline.  It would totally rock.  Over a dance house beat.  timed right . and a nice break. Could i download it and try.?
#20January 21st, 2007 · 05:27 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
BTS : cheers for the comments, as to downloading it, well that's why its here.
Most people here play music, I happen to write and sing, it's usually a disability but it has it's advantages if I go looking for them!
#21July 28th, 2020 · 05:15 PM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
And I came back
... to listen to your "song". I can slightly hear some music far in the background of my head.

I hear you with speakers after all the years. And I think it's fine what you've done at that time

Hopy you're fine too!
1 2
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 29th, 2024 · 10:13 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.