1 2
#16January 17th, 2007 · 07:32 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
pretty kickass, but maaan do you have any vocal cords left after singing like this?

I like that synth-like guitar plong... that's the way! beats the hell out of any *actual* synth sound.

yeah I already liked that instrumental (it's very psalm 69 by ministry). nice police siren in there... also I understand the choice of drum track better now with the vocals in.

the lyrics are very well written. you surely got a message out with this song... that is good. keep it up!
#17February 27th, 2007 · 07:13 PM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
wow this is good
I love the heavy guitar sound in this one. the rythymns you have chosen are excellent very heavy indeed and yoru voice fits this perfectly...man this is real good  I love the ending it'ss great.
#18February 27th, 2007 · 07:18 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Rock on BC!!!!!!!!
Great
job
#19February 27th, 2007 · 08:30 PM
31 threads / 19 songs
612 posts
Canada
re: wow this is good
toastedgoat wrote…
I love the heavy guitar sound in this one. the rythymns you have chosen are excellent very heavy indeed and yoru voice fits this perfectly...man this is real good  I love the ending it'ss great.

Marino wrote…
Rock on BC!!!!!!!!
Great
job

PuppetXeno wrote…
pretty kickass, but maaan do you have any vocal cords left after singing like this?

I like that synth-like guitar plong... that's the way! beats the hell out of any *actual* synth sound.

yeah I already liked that instrumental (it's very psalm 69 by ministry). nice police siren in there... also I understand the choice of drum track better now with the vocals in.

the lyrics are very well written. you surely got a message out with this song... that is good. keep it up!

Thanks guys, I still think the harmonics are too loud...kinda drown out the vox...Oh and Pup I can scream forever...You should go to the Nudey bar with me sometime..JK 
#20March 22nd, 2007 · 09:04 AM
113 threads / 58 songs
464 posts
Nepal
king crimsom vs Metallica
Love the atmosphere of the track is that a new style prog metal?
anyway I like it
1 2
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: May 8th, 2024 · 7:56 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.