1 2 3

#16June 9th, 2005 · 07:52 PM
31 threads / 19 songs
612 posts
Canada
Great job,I've listened to your other songs and I believe this one is clearly the best in my opinion.(not that the others weren't any good)Really feeling the guitar!Love the little runs...keep on jamming
#17June 10th, 2005 · 05:43 PM
31 threads / 19 songs
612 posts
Canada
I love this song!Was hooked as soon as it started.Your voice and the guitar go together perfectly.Love the line "pawned a guitar for a bottle of shine"great work.This song has legs with just your voice and guitar.Look forward to hearing some more.
#18June 11th, 2005 · 08:17 PM
1 threads / 1 songs
8 posts
Slovakia
The sound is GREAT, really. The song too, veery good melody, harmony etc. Those organs after "buddy" are COOL, very atmospheric to me. I would just point to one problem I heard - Antares is too much obvious in some parts, the vocal part sounds unnatural then. And the part starting at 2:00 is quite "mellodically unfinished" I would say, it seems like you don't really know where to go. But otherwise great great job man, respect ...
#19June 16th, 2005 · 11:24 PM
14 threads / 13 songs
60 posts
United States of America
Nice work.
Thanks for posting this its one of my favs this month.  A 30 second guitar solo would rule but its good the way it is lol.
#20June 17th, 2005 · 01:38 PM
119 threads / 90 songs
258 posts
United Kingdom
Wow i love it!
#21June 24th, 2005 · 12:09 AM
7 threads / 7 songs
23 posts
Venezuela
wow
#22June 26th, 2005 · 03:19 AM
42 posts
Finland
Very poppy tune full of good spirit. You have a good vocal sound. Using the auto tune is pretty difficult, it was quite easy to hear when it was used. Well structured song.
#23June 29th, 2005 · 09:28 AM
6 threads / 5 songs
43 posts
Venezuela
Just GREAT MAN!!!
Great sound, excellent song...what else can i say?...good job man!!!
#24June 29th, 2005 · 03:44 PM
6 posts
United States of America
Great Stuff
Transistorize spoke very highly of you and he told me to check out your stuff.  I must say I am very impressed.  You have a very positive upbeat fell to your music.  Very chill.  Very good recording quality as well.  I look forward to hearing more of your work.
#25July 9th, 2005 · 05:15 PM
1 threads
2 posts
United States of America
wow it has a great feel to it. it really flows nicely too
the vocals go great with it too
#26July 10th, 2005 · 12:32 AM
1 threads / 1 songs
23 posts
Austria
good production
Hey man your production skills are great. I think you should find a different instrument than the synthesizer though, I think it sounds a little bit to cheesy with that sound. I liked the suggestion of adding an accordion, you can get alot more out of this song I think, but the arrangement and production are great. Keep up the good work.

Cheers
Craig
#27July 23rd, 2005 · 05:52 PM
37 posts
United States of America
Excellent quality recording, very rich sound.  I really liked the solo themed to the melody, very simple and endearing.  I agree with JokermanJ though, some background vocals or even just background effects during the chorus would be a nice addition.
#28August 1st, 2005 · 04:14 PM
31 threads / 1 songs
434 posts
United States of America
i have to say i can really hear the auto tune... it makes the voice all plasticy... i'd really like to hear your voice without it...

auto tune sounds like shit... your voice sounds fine...

the beatles didn't have autotune

i'd prefer to listen to slightly out of tune vocals with a natural human feel than autotuned vocals with a plastic feel. Since entering the world of recording i've really paid attention to the autotune thing and i know it's a heated debate anyway, but listen to the song "anna" for example by the Beatles... Paul, i think is singing it... definitely doesn't hit every note perfectly... but for the way he sings it... he's on enough that it sounds fine and it gives the song an interesting and unique "humanity" and emotionally expressive characteristic that i just don't find with auto tuned songs. Ok that's my rant on autotune.

i don't consider it "cheating" it just sounds like shit IMHO... autotune that is

your song is great, although i have to say i'm not a fan of that piano sound... i'm a keyboard player so... i get funky on those things, though i know it's soooo hard to find a good piano sound... i do agree with someone who said you should get an organ in there like a Hammond B3... i can really hear... oh wait... it's in there... just bring it up in the mix a little more... anyway good song man
#29August 3rd, 2005 · 09:53 AM
18 posts
United States of America
Well done
Am i doing this right?

Anyway, your song is DYNOMITE, man.  I'm quite impressed.  Great feel especially. 

peace
#30September 4th, 2005 · 06:40 AM
14 threads / 12 songs
76 posts
Indonesia
i like it a lot...you're very2 talented bro...man, i wish i could be like you dude...hehehe...good job...   
1 2 3

Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 19th, 2024 · 8:48 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.