1 2
#16January 31st, 2010 · 05:43 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
I put this song in my playlist when I first heard it, I've been listening to a selection of my playlist recently and this one is on there.
I love this song.
So now yesterday since TK has fixed the 'music' page playlist function I downloaded a playlist of all your music and just let it play most of the day as I was working  
I really like you music...and I really like your style, I really like your lyrics and your production quality..
and I really really still love this song...there's something totally classic about it.
#17January 31st, 2010 · 07:16 AM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
I would love to see you on tour in Germany. You probably fill the halls easily. Cause in all of the crisis times right now this music (this kind of art) stands out as tower of peace and freedom.

Why don't you simply come back joining the site and upload more of your work?
#18February 2nd, 2010 · 11:33 AM
13 threads / 13 songs
40 posts
United States of America
Thank you.
What a pleasant surprise to read these comments, kings & TritonKeyboarder. Thank you!

Unfortunately, my music output has been short of late - I DID, however, just get a new pedal steel guitar, so I'm looking forward to recording a couple of new songs with the addition of that. I will be sure to bring them here, too.

I'll try to be a better member of this site =)
1 2
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 9:27 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.