1 2
#16November 21st, 2006 · 04:04 PM
131 threads / 114 songs
295 posts
United Kingdom
BasketCase wrote…
Yes! Pumpkins meets Our Lady Peace with a lil touch of Spoon. This is what you should always do....remember puff puff pass...... don't be a Bogart

Yea definately pumpkinsy, sounds almost like the aeroplane flies high, veeeery nice, vocals are great as usual... dunno about the choir sounds, think if spoon sang the choir sounds and stuck some heavy reverb on it it would sound nicer, productions good, maybe the bass a little higher, but it could just be my speakers to be honest, production is great especially on the drums which are usually tricky... other than that great as usual, 90% from me
#17November 23rd, 2006 · 04:19 PM
34 threads / 17 songs
581 posts
Canada
hmm...Devo..you might have a point there about the choir....but, me being an alto...I just can't sing that high 

and yeh - I think I'd like to crank the bass up abit (I'm a sucker for a boomin bass!)
#18March 30th, 2007 · 08:37 PM
55 threads / 30 songs
1,558 posts
United Kingdom
Spoony girl - I love your stuff
This is great.  Well pieced together, with vocals delivered superbly.
The drums are amazingly clear in this - how the hell did you record them so well.

But the synth vox suck!  Needs real voices to give it really give it a truly amazing feel.

Other than that this is top stuff
#19March 30th, 2007 · 10:39 PM
3 threads / 3 songs
21 posts
United States of America
I have seen a couple of your songs now and I like them all. The music, lyrics, melody are very nice. Nice vocals!!!  Good job!!!
1 2
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 19th, 2024 · 9:08 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.