#1October 22nd, 2006 · 05:39 PM
25 threads / 22 songs
132 posts
Ireland
Abe version 2
Please vote for this song !
Current votes: 7 (needs min. 15)
It’s in the battle 2006-11

i would be surprised if you listen to all of this, its a bit mind warping, but if you do listen to the whole thing take a ten second break afterwards to try to take it in!

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2October 22nd, 2006 · 05:56 PM
28 threads / 28 songs
95 posts
United States of America
Wow i miss my acid days!! well done and thanks for the flashback
#3October 28th, 2006 · 04:49 AM
15 posts
United States of America
electronic street music
flashback, yep.

Makes me remember the 70s; laying on the floor, staring at the ceiling,  listening to Larry Young's Groove Street album.

Heck, throw in some Ornette Coleman squeaking atonally and make it really nostalgic.

cool

thanks for the flash
#4November 2nd, 2006 · 02:27 PM
1 threads / 1 songs
17 posts
United States of America
Pro: It was interesting to listen to. Would make a good soundtrack to a futuristic movie about a guy who's had his brain experimented on by the government.

Con:  Some of the sounds sound "cheap" (bass and drums specifically).  The song lacks a beginning and an end.

Suggestions: invest in a real bass to "thicken" the sound.
#5November 9th, 2006 · 09:32 AM
6 threads / 5 songs
43 posts
Venezuela
Fly, mind, fly!!!
Nice...
#6November 14th, 2006 · 07:21 PM
ok
wow. i don't even know what to think. i guess trippy is the word?
#7November 19th, 2006 · 06:27 PM
38 threads / 31 songs
91 posts
United States of America
I believe for those who get high, this music would deffinately mess with them. I can imagine it now, the kids at my school who get high and go watches The Ring and gets scared from the girl in the well and thus hides under his bed would do the same with this type of music. Or WTFing all night long.
Sounds nice, I liked it.
#8November 21st, 2006 · 03:52 PM
18 threads / 15 songs
147 posts
Italy
Those low fi synths are amazing in their dynamics, almost analogic.
'60 & '70 patterns recall Stockhausen's Hymns and some early stuff by the Can.
Really amazing!
#9November 21st, 2006 · 04:52 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Love the 'fart', but its not used much! O ye at the end.

kmeroddy, I've bone to pick with you, WHO was it that said my really excellent track 'Party Time' was, I quote "childish"? Ok, it was the only quote I got, so I thank you humbly for that. 

You took me all the way to about 1:50 on this excellent journey, but then I get that 'childish' thing running through me,
True, it gets back into it again, but wouldn't it be 'better' (cant think of a better word!) to try and look for the higher sounds and not the lows?

KWIM? No?

Ok, listening to your music (this one and others) I always feel like saying
"Ok, You don't have to stick two fingers up at everyone" 
This is a musical comment, not personal, because I was reading some of your 'lyrics' this morning http://forum.bandamp.com/Lyrics_Review/35317.html and between that and this I think you have a very good talent to work with.
#10November 22nd, 2006 · 10:56 AM
25 threads / 22 songs
132 posts
Ireland
KWiM?
dont know what that abbreviation means, enligthen me please.
thanks for the comments.
kings, when isaid about your song being childish( maybe i should have said child-like), i think what i meant was that certain electronic sounds sound dated in terms of what can be produced today with electronic insruments.
as for this song, now ive given it another listen, its a bit silly really, its just experimenting with fl and samples, nothing special.
#11November 23rd, 2006 · 01:09 AM
3 posts
United Kingdom
i'm going to hide in case the mushys get me  who said l.s.d is dead
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 29th, 2024 · 3:55 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.