1 2
#16November 21st, 2006 · 04:22 PM
18 threads / 15 songs
147 posts
Italy
Scary and obscure.
Liked it, though I still prefer your noisy inspirations...
#17January 3rd, 2007 · 05:08 PM
65 threads / 2 songs
1,062 posts
United States of America
Um....wow....  Chaos!  Theres no time to find a groove....  The second you think you've found one its off again.  Actually, I could picture this being in a video game or something...  Something from the Nintendo 8bit era.  Theres talent here..  but its too much for me.
#18May 25th, 2008 · 08:21 PM
38 threads / 31 songs
91 posts
United States of America
I can't believe this was put in the techno portion. Great song though.

However, more on the explanation. With my observation of a lot of genres, Industrial is a very broad genre and covers just about all the other genres, such as techno. So even if this was techno, it's still industrial. That's why Industrial is never said a lone as a genre. It's either Industrial techno, or Industrial death metal, or Industrial metal. You'll never find anything like Industrial trance, Industrial pop, or Industrial country, because these kinds of other genres are soft compared to techno or metal. So this should still be in the Industrial genre, in my opinion.

I describe Industrial in two ways that tell you it's industrial: With industrial you have a lot of high, blow your ears out, saws (Wave pattern of a certain sound), sometimes this is like your drums being more of a saw than a square (I think that's what some drums sound like). Another characteristic of industrial is the beat. The beat does sound like those old fashion, if you wish to call it, type deals where people are using items such as trash cans, pipes, brooms, and what not to make their music. This is a basic fundamental of industrial. The first is just a modern fundamental of industrial.

Anyways, away from a lecture and rave about what genre your song was put in: I liked your song. It was a great mix with industrial and techno.
#19May 26th, 2008 · 02:49 PM
65 threads / 2 songs
1,062 posts
United States of America
Kelpie wrote…
I can't believe this was put in the techno portion. Great song though.

However, more on the explanation. With my observation of a lot of genres, Industrial is a very broad genre and covers just about all the other genres, such as techno. So even if this was techno, it's still industrial. That's why Industrial is never said a lone as a genre. It's either Industrial techno, or Industrial death metal, or Industrial metal. You'll never find anything like Industrial trance, Industrial pop, or Industrial country, because these kinds of other genres are soft compared to techno or metal. So this should still be in the Industrial genre, in my opinion.

I describe Industrial in two ways that tell you it's industrial: With industrial you have a lot of high, blow your ears out, saws (Wave pattern of a certain sound), sometimes this is like your drums being more of a saw than a square (I think that's what some drums sound like). Another characteristic of industrial is the beat. The beat does sound like those old fashion, if you wish to call it, type deals where people are using items such as trash cans, pipes, brooms, and what not to make their music. This is a basic fundamental of industrial. The first is just a modern fundamental of industrial.

Anyways, away from a lecture and rave about what genre your song was put in: I liked your song. It was a great mix with industrial and techno.

Funny... I dont hear any "Techno" here?  I hear a few breaks a bit of hardcore' trance, but no "Techno"!...  I apologize if this sounds like im being an ass, but i seriously get tired of people throwing all electronic music into one category.  Thats like me calling every rock song ive ever heard "heavy metal".
#20June 18th, 2008 · 01:37 PM
6 threads
4 posts
United States of America
hmm... a hardcore xD
#21June 20th, 2008 · 04:32 AM
373 posts
China
Thick!  You crazy Germans... A soundtrack to a shadow infested, blood soaked, strobe-lit flash of confusion while demons gnaw on flesh... Or, maybe it's romantic... This one is definitely reachable and agreeable on the ears....
Good show!

Hao...
1 2
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 23rd, 2024 · 3:17 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.