1 2 3

#16September 28th, 2006 · 09:59 AM
15 threads / 14 songs
140 posts
United Kingdom
Good song, good lyrics and the experimentation with the vox sounds are effective- like them very much. Song has a good hook and I like the minimalist approach to the music. Production is great as always. One major criticism is that the drum rhythm is off here and there throughout the song. This is very distracting which is a shame because I find myself struggling to listen to the song rather than relaxing into it, if you get what I mean- I'm constantly trying to catch the beat and losing my concentration on what the rest of the music is doing.
Other than  that, very good. Nice to hear you putting the vox to the front for a change too
#17September 28th, 2006 · 11:35 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
ktartandude wrote…
One major criticism is that the drum rhythm is off here and there throughout the song. This is very distracting which is a shame because I find myself struggling to listen to the song rather than relaxing into it, if you get what I mean- I'm constantly trying to catch the beat and losing my concentration on what the rest of the music is doing.
Other than  that, very good. Nice to hear you putting the vox to the front for a change too :)

alright, point taken. I thought the drums were a little shakey, I guess they were a little too shakey. I'll keep it in mind next time I'm editing live percussion, I should be more perfectionist about it, yeh. thanks for listening
#18September 28th, 2006 · 03:31 PM
1 threads / 1 songs
6 posts
South Africa
It gets you spaced out . It a good song .
#19October 1st, 2006 · 06:28 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
I like the chorus best. In fact that's how it started. I created the chorus, had it completely finished before even getting to the rest of the tune. Funny how that goes. I'm particulary fond of the bass sound (done with a Korg MS2000). Thanks all for voting keep it up, it's in the battle
#20October 8th, 2006 · 12:36 PM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
wow
Dude.... this is cool.......

There isn't much I can say about this one..... the quality is there..... and the vocals work very well....  Love the vocoder..  wow....  

Man.... this is just cool......

Dude......

You know....

That's all I can say.....
                                    JimK
#21October 10th, 2006 · 03:35 PM
59 threads / 56 songs
162 posts
Netherlands
nice puppet.  love the vocals...but the melody structure of lead sounds are for me not clear....Maybe you could use a more direct sound for the lead  ....don t know if you heard but there is a sound of an ambulance in de couplets...

go on with your experiments dude!!

laters
#22October 10th, 2006 · 03:39 PM
59 threads / 56 songs
162 posts
Netherlands
m kay.....did not read everything before....ambulance .....m kay
#23October 19th, 2006 · 02:05 PM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
I like listen to this after all this time. great stuff man.
#24October 19th, 2006 · 07:16 PM
21 threads
235 posts
United Kingdom
Your music is always extremely impressive in the sence that I can't imagine many people I know listning to it, but it always draws me in.
I wouldn't get passoinate about it like I do Led Zep or Children Of Bodom, but it just draws me in. I relax everytime I hear one of your songs, though they're are not always relaxing, initialy but you always get into it.
Deep man, Deep.
I love this track,
KI
#25October 19th, 2006 · 11:36 PM
23 threads / 20 songs
235 posts
Canada
nice!
Another finely produced song by you! I think i like this one best. It's because the sound of this music makes you think it's going to be about death and destuction or anarchy, but the lyrics are optimistic and "happy" I like the paradox! =)
#26October 20th, 2006 · 10:00 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
thanks you all for your great comments. really makes my day
#27October 24th, 2006 · 10:02 AM
55 threads / 30 songs
1,558 posts
United Kingdom
Puppet, this is really good stuff!

Ok, there are areas for improvement - the drums aren't quite up to your usual standard, and the ending could also do with a bit of work IMHO

But wow, if you could do this live ....well, even I'd come to see you!!!

Very nice stuff.  Instrumental sounds are good, vocals very good and recorded well.  Actually, everything's recorded well.

I listened to this on my main sound system, and my son has been singing it for the last 10 minutes - he wanted to know why I stopped playing it........ this is high praise indeed!
#28November 1st, 2006 · 12:23 AM
8 threads / 7 songs
23 posts
India
niceeeeeee...........
#29January 4th, 2007 · 12:51 PM
4 threads / 4 songs
25 posts
Chile
Great!
Great song dude

I loved the vocals, except the "give it back to me" but that's ok

good percussion too
#30January 4th, 2007 · 03:07 PM
31 threads / 1 songs
434 posts
United States of America
good mix
you've got my vote
1 2 3

Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: May 8th, 2024 · 9:16 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.