1 2
#16November 24th, 2006 · 04:36 PM
31 threads / 19 songs
612 posts
Canada
kings wrote…
Hey BC, love it, how have you constructed this?

What's samples and what's yours?

Like it alot as a construction, though I can understand NCSeattle that it is somehow not a 'song', but I do find bits of it quite memorable.

Well, obviously all the guitar is me, vocals are samples,some of the drums, the space sounding noise as well...I used FL6 and audacity to cut up some of the drum samples and make them how I liked them....so I guess about 70% is me........ Thanks for listening!

PS..this is in the November battle..........votes? LMAO
#17January 3rd, 2007 · 05:04 PM
65 threads / 2 songs
1,062 posts
United States of America
Sounds pretty decent.  I like all the elements.  Its could use some more richness.  Warm up the bass line maybe?  Wait a minute....  around 1:33 it starts to pound! Thats what Im talking about! Nice.  You could've left that last 30 secs or so off though.  It sounds like the beginning of a new song...  Kind of takes away from the over all affect...  for me anyway.  Hope thats not too harsh...  overall pretty good!
#18January 3rd, 2007 · 06:10 PM
31 threads / 19 songs
612 posts
Canada
MindsAtPlay wrote…
Sounds pretty decent.  I like all the elements.  Its could use some more richness.  Warm up the bass line maybe?  Wait a minute....  around 1:33 it starts to pound! Thats what Im talking about! Nice.  You could've left that last 30 secs or so off though.  It sounds like the beginning of a new song...  Kind of takes away from the over all affect...  for me anyway.  Hope thats not too harsh...  overall pretty good!

Not at all man, just your honest opinion which you gave without being insulting.Thats what its all about, honest reviews. Thanks! And Welcome.
1 2
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 19th, 2024 · 1:54 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.