Current votes: 8 (needs min. 15)
It’s in the battle 2006-11

played with the mix added an outro...I know enough already

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2September 23rd, 2006 · 08:31 PM
10 threads / 7 songs
78 posts
Trinidad and Tobago
Better Much Better!!!! it is a lot less 'congested' two thumbs up seriously this should be a DDR song w8 I'm going to step this into Stepmania for my PC...oh yeah good job but 1:17 take the d-tort out it blows  nice outro
#3October 1st, 2006 · 02:11 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
awesome cool! love the guitar in there! sounding much fatter, getting to industrial techno here, veeeery niiice! reminds me of my first contact with Chemlab... what was that song called again? .... . . . . .. . . . . ahhh, not right now I think.

Anyway! super cool stuff! more of this please
#4October 13th, 2006 · 01:12 AM
6 threads
138 posts
India
i like the V2.0 better than the former version. reminds me of the mortal kombat sound track. techno is not what i normally put up with, but this one is awesome with the guitars put in. the sudden change into the outro is a very good variation. the whole thing is impressive. may be you should put this version into the battle.
#5October 13th, 2006 · 08:36 PM
12 threads / 6 songs
36 posts
United States of America
lost my mind
I didn't hear your original version to this if it is still on this forum I am going to check it out
so that I can compare like everyone else

Your outro may need to be blended better but overall it is very well done
the mix sounds fine to me.    - Mark from GRUNTLED

#6October 14th, 2006 · 07:13 AM
31 threads / 19 songs
612 posts
Canada
nobster wrote…
i like the V2.0 better than the former version. reminds me of the mortal kombat sound track. techno is not what i normally put up with, but this one is awesome with the guitars put in. i sudden change into the outro is a very good variation. the whole thing is impressive. may be you should put this version into the battle. :D

Well thanks, I entered it in the November battle.

GRUNTLED wrote…
I didn't hear your original version to this if it is still on this forum I am going to check it out
so that I can compare like everyone else

Your outro may need to be blended better but overall it is very well done
the mix sounds fine to me.    - Mark from GRUNTLED
  :razz:

Thanks!
#7October 15th, 2006 · 11:32 AM
6 threads
138 posts
India
sure will vote for this.........good music
#8October 15th, 2006 · 04:27 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
re: Lost My Mind V2.0
top end of warm ...............see guide 2 rating songs

fun sound

thanx

the fish
#9October 25th, 2006 · 05:01 AM
55 threads / 30 songs
1,558 posts
United Kingdom
OK, just listened to the first version of this and thought it pretty good......  this one has been tidied up a bit it seems.  The addition of the guitar very good - and I like the ending (although think I would have had that as a 12 bar break, and brought the techno stuff back in had I done it). 
But this gets a couple more points in the votes from me because of the improvements
#10November 7th, 2006 · 03:35 AM
1 threads / 1 songs
17 posts
United States of America
Pro: There's a lot of good ideas in this. If I was in a club and this came on I could have a lot of fun with it.

Con: I listened to this twice and I didn't hear a song in it anywhere. I wouldn't want to put this on in my car stereo.

Suggestions:  Kill that last wierd part that starts at 2:45

Here's the problem I see.  You have like 5 sections that are so different from each other that they don't combine to form something memorable (each of the sections though is good).  If I were you I'd take the entire thing apart and start building from each chunk.(with chord changes, vocals heavily processed with effects, etc...)

If your aim is not to produce "songs" then disregard all of the above.
#11November 7th, 2006 · 10:19 AM
31 threads / 19 songs
612 posts
Canada
NCSeattle wrote…
Pro: There's a lot of good ideas in this. If I was in a club and this came on I could have a lot of fun with it.

Con: I listened to this twice and I didn't hear a song in it anywhere. I wouldn't want to put this on in my car stereo.

Suggestions:  Kill that last wierd part that starts at 2:45

Here's the problem I see.  You have like 5 sections that are so different from each other that they don't combine to form something memorable (each of the sections though is good).  If I were you I'd take the entire thing apart and start building from each chunk.(with chord changes, vocals heavily processed with effects, etc...)

If your aim is not to produce "songs" then disregard all of the above.

Thanks, actually I dont really know what Im doing with this style.If youve listened to any of my other "songs" you will see that this is way out of the box..thanks for the review. Also the weird part at 2:45 is a little piece of  wht I like to do.I added it after Spoon suggested incorporating my guitar somehow. The first version doesnt have it or any guitar.
#12November 19th, 2006 · 07:29 AM
20 threads / 20 songs
62 posts
Denmark
Great !!!

Awesome i like the style
#13November 24th, 2006 · 12:05 AM
3 threads / 3 songs
29 posts
Netherlands
Let's party
At one time in my life it did some serious clubbin'.
And this track could really rock the house.
I heard both versions and this one is awesome, trust me.
If this is out of your box as a rocker it maby is beginners luck but it will do the trick
Very cool tune, i vote for it.

Grtzz ScanVoice
#14November 24th, 2006 · 12:24 AM
31 threads / 19 songs
612 posts
Canada
re: Let's party
ScanVoice wrote…
At one time in my life it did some serious clubbin'.
And this track could really rock the house.
I heard both versions and this one is awesome, trust me.
If this is out of your box as a rocker it maby is beginners luck but it will do the trick
Very cool tune, i vote for it.

Grtzz ScanVoice

Well thanks.........definitely not a prodigy here lmao........thanks again
#15November 24th, 2006 · 06:30 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Hey BC, love it, how have you constructed this?

What's samples and what's yours?

Like it alot as a construction, though I can understand NCSeattle that it is somehow not a 'song', but I do find bits of it quite memorable.
1 2

Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 24th, 2024 · 3:30 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.