1 2
#16September 10th, 2006 · 11:30 PM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
very cool very cool very cool
loved it at 2:41 thru till the end except I also liked the beginning middle and the end .
sounds like you spents some time on this one looping away.
#17September 13th, 2006 · 11:07 PM
42 threads / 1 songs
556 posts
United States of America

#18September 15th, 2006 · 04:18 PM
3 posts
Russia
would be nice
.. if playing works
gotta first coment
#19November 21st, 2006 · 04:20 PM
18 threads / 15 songs
147 posts
Italy
Someone here said the words John Zorn.
Well, I believe that, in certain cases, the best words that can express music are the music itself.
And this is just the case.
Amazing as always!
#20November 21st, 2006 · 09:22 PM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
hi
Very different indeed....and creative

Flyer
#21December 21st, 2006 · 12:09 PM
9 threads / 8 songs
26 posts
Mexico
This could be a soundtrack to resident evil
#22December 23rd, 2006 · 01:31 AM
4 threads / 3 songs
11 posts
Belarus
I quickly scrolled down!
I didnt want to read any other reviews before i heard it on my own.  To keep it real !  At first i clicked on your song because of your title. ALL A LIE.  Wow. What a surprise. ITs absolutely insane! I luv INSANE, I feel like im in a video game, punk cyber trance pin ball game with my last quarter that I put in but I keep winning, thanks I get to keep my quarters.
#23February 15th, 2007 · 11:04 PM
38 threads / 31 songs
91 posts
United States of America
Wow. If this doesn't wake you up, then coffee isn't going to wake you up either.

I had to fix it so that I can hear everything by setting my soundcard to have Advanced EQ set to classical. Yeah, classical. Actually that is perfect, because like classical, this song has parts that are hard to hear and parts that like to dominate the entire thing. But never underestimate stuff you can't hear. Those high pitched sounds turned out so clear my ears felt like they were going to bust. Haha.

Just like all the other songs, this one is craaaaazy. Rules? Who needs rules. People still hate my percussion in one of my songs, but I refuse to please them!
#24February 16th, 2007 · 12:18 AM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Sounds like Rob Zombie gone berserk I like it lots!
GENIUS WORK
#25February 16th, 2007 · 08:09 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
O god I've just lost control of all my bodily functions and shit myself!

But seriously, What is it?
Eftos the preacher, cool.
And that your immensely creative, also cool.
But this is not a song, it's not meant to be enjoyed, It's not a statement as such because you cant do anything with it, as in understand the statement, No you cant dance to it not even hard core and I don't, strictly speaking, see it as art, because it's not made to be enjoyed and is unintelligible as a 'message', and it's an anti-rhythm.
So what is it? It is some thing but I'll be fucked if I know what.  
#26February 16th, 2007 · 02:17 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
re: All a lie
U Dont care Wot I Think
Anarchy EFTOS STYLE
again........zzzzzzzzzzz
OK

If thats how u rock yourself 2 sleep....ok........haha
i think this sux........
sorry.....
just dont get it..........again
doh!!!!

#27February 16th, 2007 · 05:13 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Ok I listened again and I came up with this :
This creation of yours is like a really beautiful painting, 'Black lines on black background squiggled over a few times with a black marker pen, at night!'
In that it 'might' be art, but I don't see it!
And yes I 'might' be def, dumb and blind too, but I don't see that either! 
#28February 16th, 2007 · 08:45 PM
97 threads / 43 songs
500 posts
Australia
Hmmm....
You know, the history of music progresses and changes rules, and starts breaking rules left right and centre. At first they broke rules to sound good, but then it was done for the hell of it. Those people and their music were rejected instantly, people claiming it wasn't real music. Now, I'm not going to say here what is music and what isn't. I'm not going to commend you for this because I find it is just rule breaking for the sake of it. However imaginative it is, and however badly you want to displease people, I can't find particualr respect for this.

I don't like this.

I prefer the imaginative within the boundaries of pleasantness, and not straying too far from convention.

Just my opinion, no disregard for the music or those who like it.

I'll finish with a semi-decent comment: I doubt anyone here didn't raise their eyebrow upon first listen.

WB
#29June 27th, 2009 · 11:00 AM
6 threads / 6 songs
63 posts
United Kingdom
OUCH
OK - Where do I start!

This is one heck of a piece.  The production is excellent and must have taken a lot of work to piece together.  Some people have suggested it is random rule-breaking - I very much doubt that this is the case as, for me, the sounds piece together well despite the complexity of the arrangement.  Whether or not you like the result is another thing.

So..do I like it?  Yes (I think so)
Do I want to hear it again? Maybe once more but that would be it.

I think Stockhausen would approve but then again he wrote some weird stuff that makes this sound fairly mainstream.  Check out his helicopter quartet on YouTube - Hilariously serious!

Paul
1 2
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 20th, 2024 · 12:04 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.