1 2
#16September 4th, 2006 · 02:32 PM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
This is a good one and I can call it a song. Mike Oldfield did the same distortion and he is famous now. I like the slide guitar and esp. the vocals. It has an amazing ending. Good work!!!
#17September 6th, 2006 · 06:06 PM
24 posts
United States of America
I quite enjoyed the distortion! It really adds a lot to the song, in my opinion.
Good lyrics as well.
#18September 6th, 2006 · 06:42 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
re: Dopeful
cool song

guitar v tubular bells .................... im old enuff 2 appreciate

nice one i vote 80%
#19September 7th, 2006 · 01:26 AM
15 threads / 5 songs
76 posts
Australia
like the song good to listen to,

sounds a bit too ... digital and computerised for me though, im not sure, something just sounds like it could be done better or different .... cant put my finger on it though sorry ..

but good song i like it   80%
#20September 9th, 2006 · 05:25 PM
10 threads / 7 songs
78 posts
Trinidad and Tobago
I'm sry is a good song but again not my kind of music and for the record (Fuel, Mettalica, Nickelback, 3 Doors Down, and Default are my tunes)
#21September 11th, 2006 · 12:34 AM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
nice song
The mix is real good on this song. very clear and crisp the vocals have a great "feel" to them.  Nice tempo and arrangement.  On one hand I like the diffrent sounding guitars, but
on the other hand I think a nice warm slightly distorted guitar might sound good too.
cool tune
#22September 26th, 2006 · 05:37 AM
28 threads / 20 songs
255 posts
Australia
I liked the verse and sounds you have. I don't like the switch from verse to chorus. You have this really nice feel and laid back attitude for the verse with really nice sounds then you just throw it all away when you move to the chorus, you try to force some power and it although, doesnt sound too bad, i mean you did a good job in making it sound better but seriously it doesnt need to be there.
Thats my main critique, You put a chorus which doesnt need to be there and tried hard to make it fit when you should go for a complete different approach to the chorus instead of trying to work with what you got.

The guitar solo was good, i quite liked it and its good to stay in the song but by having that chorus you have there, it kind of ruins the solo, thats why people are telling you to change the sound of the guitar for the solo. My opinion, change the chorus and leave the solo the way it is because its fits much more naturally into this song than the chorus does.

You got something really good here, i thought i was in for an absolute awesome song but i really did feel the chorus was the weak spot and the uninvited guest in this song.
#23February 25th, 2007 · 03:12 AM
51 posts
United States of America
really nice
i like all the instruments and voice is good, like it a lot!
#24March 27th, 2007 · 07:23 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Man cool stuff Where have you been hidding?
This very original ann cool!
1 2
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 24th, 2024 · 7:06 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.