1 2 3 4

#31October 27th, 2006 · 01:35 AM
26 threads / 26 songs
96 posts
Russia
At all I do not know what to tell. Simply well, it is poorly told. Perfectly. It was pleasant to me.
#32October 27th, 2006 · 02:02 AM
66 threads / 55 songs
697 posts
United States of America
Thanks everyone for all the kind words. And whatnot...

Mostly kind words anyway.

Criticism seems to be especially constructive in this case. I know what I need to work on.

Just to let you know... I've been quite busy of late. Recorded a few songs here and there... not quite sure that I'm happy with any of them... I play around every now and then, but I won't have any real time for a few more months.

So anyway... Thanks for listening.
- Tak
#33October 27th, 2006 · 11:05 AM
Well, you've just earned yourself a new fan. My only critique is to say again that you should use less reverb on your vocals, or maybe just one that doesn't have such a long delay. It is distracting. You have a nice voice, don't be afraid to showcase it and don't feel you have to bury it in effects.
#34December 8th, 2006 · 07:11 PM
10 threads / 10 songs
37 posts
Canada
Hey
Nice feel, I found it origianal

Kinda reminds me of Men at Work..

Cool.

Keep it up
#35December 10th, 2006 · 11:24 PM
14 threads / 12 songs
76 posts
Indonesia
speechless...

real good song...

good vocal track..

u makes me want to sing lot more better! =P

http://forum.bandamp.com/Audio_Review/3237.html
#36December 11th, 2006 · 10:10 AM
66 threads / 66 songs
153 posts
Italy
very nice song and vocals. to be listened in the dark
#37December 11th, 2006 · 10:11 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Must agree with everyone who said that this is a beautiful song and that it goes straight into Favs.

What an awe inspiring song. Absolutely love the scape.

Could agree with swordfish about the hook, it needs something popping out and grabin ye!
And to quote :
WeMustBeStopped wrote…
My only critique is to say again that you should use less reverb on your vocals, or maybe just one that doesn't have such a long delay. It is distracting. You have a nice voice, don't be afraid to showcase it and don't feel you have to bury it in effects.
#38March 6th, 2007 · 09:56 AM
31 posts
Canada
Nice song dude, like the "new age" feel it has to it. As everyone has pointed out, the voacals and mix r awesome:) keep it up!
#39March 6th, 2007 · 12:30 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Love all the arrangements.Vox and music feel are great. too Good Job!just founded a little long but I guess if your bobing your head who cares!
#40July 7th, 2007 · 07:02 PM
1 threads
2 posts
United States of America
One thing............ After The Intro You Kind Of Copyed Kryptonite On This If You Can Play This and if you have a guitar listen closley and you will hear That......But A Lil Remixed With The End Part of it........But NicE Song!

e|-------------------------------------------------------------------------|
B|--------------3------------------------------------------------------0---|
G|*---------4--------4---------0----------------0----------------2--------*|
D|*-----4-----------------4----------------0---------------2--------------*|
A|---2--------------------------------2--------------0---------------------|
E|-------------------------------3-----------------------------------------|
#41July 8th, 2007 · 03:27 AM
1 threads / 1 songs
65 posts
Serbia and Montenegro
U, man, this is very serious song, good energy in it, i wonder what do you guys do with such good songs, are you recording for some recording house, are you selling cd's, because this could be very good comercial stuff...
#42July 8th, 2007 · 01:08 PM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
We Must be stopped took the words from me
I love the song...The only thing that I feel needs to be worked on...Is your vox  being more upfront...I think I have stated this in some other comments I have made about your work...You have a good voice..Let it go if you know what I mean...
other then that..this is really nice

Flyer

Will Rate
#43July 8th, 2007 · 08:03 PM
14 threads / 13 songs
60 posts
United States of America
Nice song.
I play a lot of keyboard but I've never really done any techno like songs. I really like this though. Vocals are great.
#44February 11th, 2008 · 11:22 AM
12 threads / 12 songs
89 posts
Canada
taka13
Nice beat mix. I really like the reverb behind the vocals. Quality is very good. I like the stereo flow from left to right with the keys.Alittle more solo stuff during later ambiant part in the song would sound cool I think.....have a great day man!....you got my vote!.....jgv
#45February 12th, 2008 · 09:50 PM
13 threads / 12 songs
38 posts
United States of America
nice groove, I think though if you had some one rap over it, it would sound good, because when I heard the beginning all I could do was imagine gift of gab raping over it
1 2 3 4

Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 24th, 2024 · 1:20 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.