#1July 28th, 2006 · 01:41 AM
11 threads / 9 songs
35 posts
United States of America
They Call Me Big TEX

This song is not in a battle

yeahya heres a beat i made last month yall!!!!! keep pimpin and do what yall do!!!!!
~THA SQUIZZ

KiNG OF A-G-T South,
ARLINGTON, TEXAS

www.myspace.com/djtsquared

www.myspace.com/tha_real_t_squizzled

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2July 28th, 2006 · 01:51 AM
23 threads / 20 songs
235 posts
Canada
You're still the first hip hop I've heard here - word 
#3July 28th, 2006 · 07:08 AM
30 threads / 5 songs
757 posts
Australia
hey dj cool groove lotsa space ,mmm chilled .
Welcome 2b&amp
#4July 28th, 2006 · 11:39 AM
3 threads / 3 songs
54 posts
Canada
Digging the Beat wheres the rhymes?You gotta throw down some lyrical content for a beat like this.Keep up the good work and welcome 2 bandamp
#5July 28th, 2006 · 01:45 PM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
i kept pimpin.... what now?
#6July 28th, 2006 · 02:06 PM
34 threads / 17 songs
581 posts
Canada
uh-oh...Hal's mice are gonna hear this and he'll have no where to hide!

I listen to quite a bit of this style of music......this sounds very generic to me...that's not to say I don't like it...the beats and bass ARE good - but it's missing some quality that would make it really stand out.  Perhaps if you added some vocals - maybe that's what I'm missing...

oh, and Welcome to the Amp!   can't wait to hear more from you!
#7July 28th, 2006 · 05:59 PM
11 threads / 9 songs
35 posts
United States of America
Thanks Y'all
Thanks Y'all fo tha reviews but yea itz A BEAT!! i am a DJ not a Rapper but if anyone wants to send me some accapellas then ill put it to tha beat!!! i mean il try to rap hehehehe but idk... thx fo real yalll and keep pimpin.........
tha squizz
#8July 28th, 2006 · 06:05 PM
11 threads / 9 songs
35 posts
United States of America
yeah yall
aite yeah i see what yall mean... it needs flow and a lil more melody.... hmmm strings?!?!?!?! hehehe synth?!?!?!!
#9July 30th, 2006 · 09:02 PM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
interesting...
Well, I enjoy some hip hop, as long as it is done right.... 

of course I have some hip hop stuff on here, but this is pretty cool, I want to do something with it, if you don't mind...  I kind of hear some stuff in my head..
http://forum.bandamp.com/Audio_Review/1914.html

Jim K
#10August 4th, 2006 · 12:02 AM
48 threads / 7 songs
429 posts
United States of America
pritty awsome, not much of this style on here and deffinitly not represented like you do it, (your all "pimp" and what not... band amp mostly cuts that genre, though im not entirly sure why...) i dont really like the whole "gangsta" attitude by most, kinda makes me think their ignorent and cant talk like human beings, but i can tolerate it in little doses... (to be clear im talking about the attitude most have that comes with the whole rap seen, not the music though sometimes that has the attitude in it)

but any ways i agree this is chilled, and i like it good work, i dont think you need vocals but the parts where you have the electronic voice would proubly be better with a real voice even if it is mearly you speaking into the mic, i think that would be better flow than the electro stuff just some tips any way

great job and welcome to the amp, we are glad to have you here and look forword to hearing more from you!

paper doll

wow i type alot... sorry bout that
#11August 4th, 2006 · 03:35 AM
9 threads / 4 songs
209 posts
India
well pap said it all!!!!
lolz

yeah great song!!!!
#12August 29th, 2006 · 10:15 PM
1 threads
52 posts
United States of America
good beat, nice recording. Love the high bits, the tasty bass. Sometimes I wanted some midrange stuff though, lyrical line, or something. Doesn't have to be vocals.

nice.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 12:49 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.