1 2
#16September 19th, 2006 · 06:02 PM
15 posts
Belgium
Yeah GLAD I've found some of the harder stuff !!! I think the instrumental is pretty good but the vocals aren't my style of vocal I prefere more screaming and the chorus clean but that's my opinion and every one has his own taste... I just prefere the metalcore/hardcore style and not the oldschool metal style
#17September 19th, 2006 · 07:39 PM
7 threads / 5 songs
81 posts
Japan
Whooaahhh, ace quality metal recording....that is rare, you do this in a proffesional studio, because capturing that distortion.  This actually has a hint of japanese metal in it, during a few parts at least.

Being a guitarist myself, I would probalby drop the vocals back a tiny tiny bit in the mix, and maybe consider putting some light effects on them just to fit in with the instruments a bit more?  Might sound crap, might not - if you can do it non-destructivley then give it a try.

Love the song though - my kind of music!!  If only I could record at that quality...
#18September 19th, 2006 · 07:46 PM
31 threads / 19 songs
612 posts
Canada
Tarsanth wrote…
Whooaahhh, ace quality metal recording....that is rare, you do this in a proffesional studio, because capturing that distortion.  This actually has a hint of japanese metal in it, during a few parts at least.

Being a guitarist myself, I would probalby drop the vocals back a tiny tiny bit in the mix, and maybe consider putting some light effects on them just to fit in with the instruments a bit more?  Might sound crap, might not - if you can do it non-destructivley then give it a try.

Love the song though - my kind of music!!  If only I could record at that quality...

Well...........I wish I could as well Tarsanth.Everything is done with samples except the vocals.This is mine and DarkTears first project together,we wrote the lyrics and used individual samples to construct the song.The intro was done with FL6 producer edition.We did this to see if any ampers were into the heavier stuff with dark lyrical content.We have a couple others on here and are hoping to do more but with work and Tear living in Texas its quite difficult lol
#19September 19th, 2006 · 07:48 PM
31 threads / 19 songs
612 posts
Canada
Ferveo wrote…
Yeah GLAD I've found some of the harder stuff !!! I think the instrumental is pretty good but the vocals aren't my style of vocal I prefere more screaming and the chorus clean but that's my opinion and every one has his own taste... I just prefere the metalcore/hardcore style and not the oldschool metal style

Hey check this band out on here I think you'll love them.

http://larny.bandamp.com/
#20September 22nd, 2006 · 01:29 PM
5 posts
United States of America
Not bad
Pretty cool song, don't really know what else to say.
1 2
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 29th, 2024 · 6:40 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.