1 2

#1July 19th, 2006 · 05:54 PM
3 threads / 3 songs
18 posts
Canada
Your going to Die

This song is not in a battle

This is the first of many so I hope you all enjoy................or at least finish listening to it.......

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2July 19th, 2006 · 06:35 PM
66 threads / 55 songs
697 posts
United States of America
kill kill death death

so not really my style... but I listened to the whole thing!

guitars and drums right on. though, high frequencies might be brought down a bit in the drums.

2:43 I really enjoyed.

very nice collaboration.
#3July 19th, 2006 · 11:58 PM
30 threads / 5 songs
757 posts
Australia
collaboration rocks.
cuts the style gets bloody.
#4July 20th, 2006 · 04:49 PM
34 threads / 17 songs
581 posts
Canada
Quite a pretty love song you've got here!  You must really win the ladies with this one!

All kidding aside, for this genre of music, I think this is very good.  The vox are good - there is a unique quality to your voice, I especially like it when you say "you're gonna".

oh my!  the intro had me looking over my shoulder...

And the ending is great!  Good job, I want to hear some more. 
#5July 20th, 2006 · 05:14 PM
3 threads / 3 songs
18 posts
Canada
spoon wrote…
Quite a pretty love song you've got here!  You must really win the ladies with this one!

All kidding aside, for this genre of music, I think this is very good.  The vox are good - there is a unique quality to your voice, I especially like it when you say "you're gonna".

oh my!  the intro had me looking over my shoulder...

And the ending is great!  Good job, I want to hear some more.  ;)

Yes the intro is very haunting,it was done in fl studio when I was messing around with the synths then used the text to speech.Yes DarkTear did a tremendous job on the vocals.We are currently working on something a little more mellow,well actually about 80 bpm but it's still got some content that the ladies will love LMAO.
#6July 22nd, 2006 · 12:17 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
That FL Studio stuff really works - sets a great mood to start off with -

I like how it fades in - and I really like those guitars strumming like crazy!

good job on the vocals too! I figure, to enhance them - you could layer them - just do the same voicing like 3 or 4 times on seperate channels, and pan them apart a little. It'll do miracles!

the chemistry you got going works really well, I like the entirety a lot - if you care to explain how you got those riffs down (which effects etc. you used) I will be even happier

greets,

PX

#7July 22nd, 2006 · 05:12 PM
3 threads / 3 songs
18 posts
Canada
PuppetXeno wrote…
That FL Studio stuff really works - sets a great mood to start off with -

I like how it fades in - and I really like those guitars strumming like crazy!

good job on the vocals too! I figure, to enhance them - you could layer them - just do the same voicing like 3 or 4 times on seperate channels, and pan them apart a little. It'll do miracles!

the chemistry you got going works really well, I like the entirety a lot - if you care to explain how you got those riffs down (which effects etc. you used) I will be even happier

greets,

PX

Well Puppet I hate to disappoint you ...........If you remember on  Ezekiel 25:17 the drums and guitars were all loops and samples put together.This was created from the same set of loops and riffs.Allot of cutting,pasting,duplicating well you know.This was to test to see if the ampers would respond to this style.(we did write the lyrics)All future posts will have manually created loops in fruity and all guitars and bass will be played by myself and DarkTear.Ty for all the responses everyone, hopefully you will enjoy our future posts as well.
#8July 22nd, 2006 · 05:13 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
alrite
oh well that's okay, I figured why these guitars sounded so super well processed.

anyway it works dunnit? then it works....

ahh, the search continues...
#9July 25th, 2006 · 06:49 AM
55 threads / 30 songs
1,558 posts
United Kingdom
Guitar sounds great - and I love the splicing in FL

Nice touch at 2:42 ish with the strings.

Vocals don't quite go with the song for some reason - perhaps it's just that they're too clean and clear.  Not sure - it's not my genre, so I could be way off base.

Still, it's an interesting (almost enjoyable) listen!!
#10July 25th, 2006 · 09:06 PM
3 posts
United States of America
meh
it's okay,  not my style.  but if you listen to this type stuff it's good
#11August 20th, 2006 · 08:51 PM
11 threads / 11 songs
73 posts
Canada
You're gonna...
...make me like the hard stuff! The guitar is great, and the 'You're gonna' part builds the realease really well. I'd almost like to hear a complete break on the die part, and bring in the strings with it.

jeff
#12August 20th, 2006 · 09:11 PM
17 threads / 16 songs
148 posts
United States of America
Ok, well the intro weirded me out.  Creeped me out, more like.

in my phones the drums are definitely too crispy. the parts are cool and the vocals are good sounding but I can't help thinking they could be more assertive in the mix. Electronic doubling or, as PX said, layering them yourself would go a long way to making them push the tune.

Not what i normally play or listen to but pretty cool.
#13August 20th, 2006 · 10:14 PM
31 threads / 19 songs
612 posts
Canada
alerion wrote…
Ok, well the intro weirded me out.  Creeped me out, more like.

in my phones the drums are definitely too crispy. the parts are cool and the vocals are good sounding but I can't help thinking they could be more assertive in the mix. Electronic doubling or, as PX said, layering them yourself would go a long way to making them push the tune.

Not what i normally play or listen to but pretty cool.

He he, glad it did. Mission accomplished,thanks for the review
#14August 21st, 2006 · 11:33 PM
48 threads / 7 songs
429 posts
United States of America
(sorry the pic is so pig i couldent figure how to down size it and it was giveing me hell)

sounds like something i would listen to as a lalaby  heh im known for falling asleep to this stuff... im actully sending this one to some friends... sounds like something played at a concert i would go to, i like this, you did it just right my friend. now i will vote for you 

the cute cudlly little freak of a doll
paperdoll ( the ONLY kind of doll to love, and if you dont love me, i'll give you paper cuts  )
#15August 22nd, 2006 · 02:11 AM
31 threads / 19 songs
612 posts
Canada
alittlepaperdoll wrote…
(sorry the pic is so pig i couldent figure how to down size it and it was giveing me hell)

sounds like something i would listen to as a lalaby  heh im known for falling asleep to this stuff... im actully sending this one to some friends... sounds like something played at a concert i would go to, i like this, you did it just right my friend. now i will vote for you 

the cute cudlly little freak of a doll
paperdoll ( the ONLY kind of doll to love, and if you dont love me, i'll give you paper cuts  )

Holy pic Batman, why? LoL.....thanxs Pap
1 2

Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 24th, 2024 · 3:29 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.