1 2

#1June 17th, 2006 · 12:50 AM
9 threads / 4 songs
209 posts
India
Essence of Love

This song is not in a battle

A boy loves a girl...the boy is first time in love...
the feeling.....he cant describe in words....
so let this music be his speech...
and speak out for him....
to the world...
what happens when u are in love??...
the happiness..
the joy....

hear the song and feel the love within you....

the song is not complete the work is in progresss...
but with your comments i can develop it more ...
so please comment

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2June 17th, 2006 · 05:16 AM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
re: Essence of Love
Work in progress I reckon................
Almost a noodle....
No lyric........yet
no rhythm......yet
No form...............yet
No vote..............yet

ok Hyp

splash ...................

The Noodle Knights can be found at

http://thenoodleking.com/
#3June 17th, 2006 · 10:38 PM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
I find this noodlistic.... 

quite a nice start.....

Since it appears to be noodley.....

I find it close to knightly.... 

Let me know when you are ready...

And you can be a Noodle Knight.......

Jim K
#4June 17th, 2006 · 10:39 PM
28 threads / 20 songs
255 posts
Australia
well look, there is a form, there is a chorus and stuff... first of all i found it more sad/mysterious song rather than joy and love, but i dont think thats the point.

I like it, look the dull sounds are quite effective when you are in a dull quiet mood, are they even from a keyboard? sound very computery midi kind of thing, if you get a real keyboard or synthesizer you can use the same sort of sounds but they will sound so much better.

I really liked the intro, the rest of the song was good too

at 0:41, the arpeggio keyboard should definitely be turned down and id like to see the background chords in this section be held rather then hit and faded completely before the next chord... another option is to make another track which also plays the chords but holds them and you can still leave this track which just hits the chords.

ok and definitely get drums coming in at 1:14min, just a doof doof che doof doof che keep it simple, and it will be very effective. Because there is a beat here and the drums will fit and really accent the beats which will make the song more progressed then it was at the beginning. OK and the ending from 3:03 onwards was really to my disliking, i say just end on the first chord of the chorus rather than this unsure and not really final ending, a final and confident ending would close this song off much better.

So im pretty sure this is a lot more mysterious/sad/lost kind of feel, i really like the song but still lots to work on, something very nice can be made with what you have so far.

Also make the last chorus at the end include some background vocals effect, not a real voice, a synth voice make it a bit higher ended chords so it sounds as though there is a bit more life and hope towards the end otherwise the whole song would feel too dull.

Once again, I like it, you said it's not complete, im saying it needs work.. lets give it the work it deserves
#5June 17th, 2006 · 11:38 PM
9 threads / 4 songs
209 posts
India
i have started working on it..
thanx for all help guys
especially chill!!!!

ur a nice chap.....
#6June 19th, 2006 · 11:40 AM
34 threads / 17 songs
581 posts
Canada
Sounds like something from the Life Aquatic soundtrack...Yes - I agree it sounds sad and reflective.  IMO I think I would prefer to hear more of a piano sound instead of the synthy sound...it might make it sound happier.  I want to hear bright poppy drums, and maybe a strumming acoustic...will there be vox for this?
#7June 19th, 2006 · 12:28 PM
55 threads / 30 songs
1,558 posts
United Kingdom
I think this is a nice piece - it almost tells a story. 
Loads of potential, so I look forward to hearing the finished article.
I doesn't need vocals (unless you add a choir doing "oohs and aahs", which would be pretty cool.
I think it does need another sound to brighten it up though; I'd use an acoustic I think.
Nice bit of work in progress........ and posted on my birthday too!
#8June 20th, 2006 · 11:56 AM
131 threads / 114 songs
295 posts
United Kingdom
hmm.... cant really say much that hasnt already been said, some good ideas in there but its currently more of a noodle than anything add some structure, take the bits u like frm it, and put the together, cut out the bits you dont need, then add some sort of definate rhythm to it and maybe some more instruments? sounding very...e.piano... maybe some pads in there
#9June 20th, 2006 · 01:24 PM
9 threads / 4 songs
209 posts
India
thanx
hey guys ...thanx for all the comments...i have completed 30%of the song...with ur help...
well yes spoon there are yrics to it...but i cant do the vox...bec of soar throat...well its nice to know that there are people around who take out time to rewiew such experimentals..and help people like me to improve....

thanks guys for all the support!!!!
#10June 20th, 2006 · 09:03 PM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
This is just a basic idea. Work on it. You can get something good out of it.
You did this using a MIDI software or you played a keyboard?

> Iszil
#11June 20th, 2006 · 10:51 PM
9 threads / 4 songs
209 posts
India
well i did play a keyboard....it has got the sound like a MIDI....and the recording was done with some hiss....so i did hiss removal....which lead to this type of sound....
#12June 20th, 2006 · 11:00 PM
23 threads / 20 songs
235 posts
Canada
Nice, sweet and simple, I like the sparcity at the beginning, however a little repetative without a build in the song. Has great potential though!!!!!
#13June 20th, 2006 · 11:35 PM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
hey
Hey Hyp...just stay with this...it will progress..it has potential...keep at it...cant wait to hear the final cut...

Ralph
#14June 21st, 2006 · 11:40 PM
9 threads / 4 songs
209 posts
India
thanx for voting flyer and siren,......well ur wait would not be longer than 4-5 days...!!!
#15June 29th, 2006 · 12:27 PM
1 threads
3 posts
India
heard the song ..slow but the lyrics not upto the mark... sounds childish
1 2

Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 24th, 2024 · 7:18 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.