1 2 3

#1May 30th, 2006 · 07:46 PM
23 threads / 20 songs
235 posts
Canada
Accept 4U!
Score: 88.5%
Battle: 2006-07

This is the mandatory love song that every demo needs I wrote this song about the man I'm with now, he is soooo awesome and a diamond in the rough, we enjoy an egalitarian relationship and hope to show the world how to love!

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2May 30th, 2006 · 08:03 PM
31 threads / 19 songs
612 posts
Canada
Love that Groove
Really nice,welcome and keep up the good work.The band is really tight!
#3May 30th, 2006 · 08:17 PM
66 threads / 55 songs
697 posts
United States of America
oooh gosh...

this is one of the nicest pieces I've heard in a while...

great mix, timing is perfect.

If I had to change anything, I'd bring the vocals up a bit, and, do something about those guitar chops... I'm not even sure what I don't like about them... whatever, it's just my taste.

nice work.
#4May 30th, 2006 · 11:24 PM
23 threads / 20 songs
235 posts
Canada
I see what you mean!!! I do have songs that I've written about a soul mate, like the one I hope I found, that get to the heart. I did kinda wanted to keep this one fluffy and relatable to others though. I MIGHT download one that I recorded that is about this "soulmate" but the recording sucks!!! Considering the site is trustworthy with with rough demo stuff I might do it. If I do down load it it's called Mended Wings and I would only recommend listening to the lyrics I shall undoubtedly post the flaws in the recording along with it lol!!! Thank you for your honesty - you rock!!!
#5May 31st, 2006 · 12:00 AM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
Ok.....

This one is definitely recorded well.... Like the guitar work on this one.....

Vocals are real nice...  very jazzy feel... Like the scat in there... very nice touch....

Looking foward to some more from you guys....

Jim K
#6May 31st, 2006 · 02:50 AM
28 threads / 20 songs
255 posts
Australia
oohh yeahh.... you got a good voice, nobody can tell you how to write lyrics, i really wouldn't judge lyrics unless they were offensive to you personally, otherwise it really is the musician's personal thoughts and you can't touch that.

Great playing all round, awesome solo. Oh i forgot to mention, i call this kind of music jazz... i don't know why anyone else hasn't said anything, except jim that is, but it really is jazz at it's most obvious.

I really don't like the snare, like really!... but i'm not a drummer, nor am i YOUR drummer, sounds too reggae.

Well played once again, turn down the guitar (except the solo   don't turn that down!) and turn up the vocals a bit, turn down the guitar because like this the guitar chops seem to be getting to your head too much towards the end, it's really nicely sounding and i quite like the interesting way you are playing the guitar, but i feel it really should be a background thing not like this in-your-face volume you have right now.

Well done
#7May 31st, 2006 · 03:20 AM
16 threads / 15 songs
108 posts
Bulgaria
I like your sweet voice and I think it's very good instrumental.Maybe only the guitar sound needs to be imroved but you decide.

™ReFleX™
#8May 31st, 2006 · 11:11 AM
34 threads / 17 songs
581 posts
Canada
this is my favourite of your three...

I like the lyrics.  A love song is an expression of how you feel, and if you can convey that feeling in a simple way, then all the better.  Life is complicated enough, love IS simple, when you get right down to it, so don't worry about the lyrics "getting to the heart".  If they get to your heart, then that's all that matters.

Has no one mentioned the bass yet.  It's awesome!!!  And, ofcourse, your voice is sweet, and does sound extra jazzalicious in this song.
#9May 31st, 2006 · 11:52 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
not having time right now to listen deeply to your tunes - I just go for this one...

yep, this is jazzy pop alright... gawd do I know a bunch of people who love this stuff. I can surely enjoy it myself!

It's nicely mixed... Would love to hear some more punch.. brightness, presence in there... It sounds a bit too safely, too cleanly done for me, but the song... it's gooood...

it's really relaxed... I would like to repeat that word that spoon just used.. "jazzalicious" that's it alright...

I promise I'm gowna check out your other tunes too, when I have time later tonight.

cheers!... and welcome to da Amp, I hope you'll stick around!
#10June 1st, 2006 · 05:22 PM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
And another good song from you.  I don't know that I would change anything. I like the sound of the kick drum. woody sounding snare, imo I really like the guitar solo and sound of the guitar. Your vocals are the best. I'm real glad your on band amp (downloading all your songs).    

PS. love the name of the band
#11June 3rd, 2006 · 05:05 PM
sheesh you're my idol 

i love your voice... very edgy

and you're very eclectic with your music.. all of your songs carry such different vibes, it's fabulous

good instrumentals & awesome vocals

zoe
#12June 5th, 2006 · 01:32 PM
23 threads / 20 songs
235 posts
Canada
gosh, i've never been anyone's idol b/4 teehee.
#13June 7th, 2006 · 12:48 PM
7 posts
United States of America
This is jazz
This is good for a jazzy song, but I'm still looking for da funk (will I find any on this site?).  You have a nice voice, but it sounds like you may be holding back some.
#14June 8th, 2006 · 12:12 AM
9 threads / 4 songs
209 posts
India
this is very smooth and good... i like the vocals and the mix of guitar..
#15June 8th, 2006 · 12:12 AM
4 threads / 4 songs
25 posts
Chile
nice
i like the voice and tempo.the drum is good.need more second guitar in the rest of song no only for solo
1 2 3

Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 23rd, 2024 · 5:47 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.