1 2
#16June 16th, 2006 · 07:33 PM
17 threads / 16 songs
81 posts
Philippines
Same comments as before ...what is this guitar?But i like the song...You have to be carefull also in the way you cut the words or the sentences for breathing
#17July 20th, 2006 · 02:15 AM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
hi
I know I commented on this song...just want to say it again..I love this song

Ralph
#18March 30th, 2007 · 08:56 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Man alright what can I say.
The Mix is really well balanced but pardon me if I'm wrong it my just be my speakers ,but doest it sound a little too compressed or muffled.Again I think is my crappy speakers.Great song good solo and rhythms
Gets vote
#19April 5th, 2007 · 10:14 AM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
Hey
It's been awhile since I have first heard this song.
Thought I would give it another listen
Yep..I still like this song
I like the Guitar lead
you sing this well Jim
Good to see you back BTW

Flyer
#20April 6th, 2007 · 03:37 PM
37 threads / 19 songs
618 posts
United States of America
Jimbo...
I love it completely..  reminds me so much of marshal tucker, dr. hook, allman brothers, southernland brothers..  this is really fekkin good!!!  wow, won't be able to purge this one from the ol ear drums for a few days.. wow!

Man, I just can't get over it..

Blessings,

Blue
#21August 21st, 2008 · 04:20 PM
14 threads / 14 songs
232 posts
United States of America
~Intro lead guitar seems a little outaplace with the folky under-bed of arpeggio patterns of the chords you're cycleing through. It fits decently, at least alot better then

~1:30 Where the distorted lead guitar seems a little outaplace and actually takes me out of the mood.
When it is fades into the background a bit, but continues (like I can hear spatterings of lead here and there until my next section and they're quite tasty in nature as an garnish, but not as a main course.)

~2:26 I dunno what the change is here, but at this point the song really kicks for me. Like epic bouts of awesome sprinkled over a bowl of sweet. Its basically perfect at this point in my opinion.

~2:57 the upbeat nature of the picking here isn't necessarily out of place, but it is mildly confusing from a listeners standpoint. I can, however, assure you that I definately enjoyed this almost as much as the portion before it - if in a differnt fashion. I wouldn't mind hearing a composition written just out of the aggressive nature of the playing here. All and all its a great conclussion and the lead really flows well into this point and it all comes to a great end. Expecially with the back up vocals really letting it all sync.

~4.00 lol fade
#22August 22nd, 2008 · 04:32 PM
55 threads / 30 songs
1,558 posts
United Kingdom
Thanks Dark for your comments.
I guess I agree with most of them.  Never been very happy with the way this one sounds - I pick it differently now and it's more in keeping ( I think) with the overall feel.  I'd mix this one very differently too now (and use a different sounding acoustic).
Oh, and would have another go at the drums and lead vocals.
Apart from that, it's fine!!!!
1 2
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 20th, 2024 · 9:57 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.