1 2
#16June 4th, 2006 · 07:17 AM
20 threads / 18 songs
93 posts
United Kingdom
Im going to run this through my Biological Mixer with Space Debris...oh imagine the possibilities!
To us in the Lab we thought for a moment, it was Judy Tulske singing a duet with Dido at a genetic level...but then, this, is much much better so the association stops there....on to your next track,,,,,
#17June 5th, 2006 · 11:53 AM
14 posts
United Kingdom
Lovely song, in every way. If I were to change one thing, I'd make it faster! Or cut the chorus down a bit, as by the end it gets a bit repetitive. But great melody and lyrics.
#18June 6th, 2006 · 02:50 AM
10 threads / 10 songs
101 posts
United States of America
Last choruses...
were originally designed to solo over with something. The demo was mainly to show my voice, not so much the guitar work, since I don't play that well, anyway.
#19June 12th, 2006 · 10:34 AM
5 threads / 5 songs
17 posts
United States of America
Nice
Think this is a good song. Very radio-like. I know, it's a repetitive comment. It could be a bit longer too as I was only getting in the mood 2/3rds of the way (I'm probably a bit slow!).  Overall nicely done. It is very different from the rest of the other "experiemental" songs you have all downloaded almost the same day. In retrospect, what do you prefer doing? Commercial or experimental? (not knowing if the commercial paid enough to sustain the musician!). I can't speak of experience (I only compose, play and sign with a computer in front of me at night and work the rest of the time!), but I think there are compromises to be made all the time even if, as a musician, you don't want to make any. Even the best bands making tons of money split up! (except some lucky oldies like the Rolling Stones, and even then...)
 I guess my question is, do you want to make any more of this type or you want to make more of the experimental stuff, considering the difference in voting?

By the way, thanks for the full page comments on my first song... and yes, a "fat rat" is not easy to sing, but the image is strong!

Thanks

#20June 25th, 2006 · 03:38 AM
31 threads / 5 songs
178 posts
Spain
I love the vintage feel of this song, the whole composition is great. I'm late commenting on this, so much has already been said. I'd have to be very picky to say anything bad about the song. It's a lovely ballad, and I really like the DPMB part - very catchy. Your voice has a matureness to it that really fits in with the feel of things, the harmonies etc...

The only thing I'd like to add is that I wished it was longer.
#21September 7th, 2006 · 01:59 AM
18 threads / 18 songs
125 posts
Canada
song
Did you play all the instruments? Well played and produced, and you're singing's top notch!

Ken
#22January 25th, 2007 · 10:40 PM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
nice
Nothing to say  this is good

Flyer
#23January 26th, 2007 · 12:52 AM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Clean
I'm enjoying the arrangements a lot. Specially the guitars.Love the clean solo too.
#24January 21st, 2008 · 08:53 PM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
Still sounding great...the shortest songs sometimes seem to work out so well.....

Flyer

Came back for a listen at rate the song
1 2
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 5:02 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.