Mui Biem
Bye
Mui Biem
Bye
#3May 27th, 2006 · 04:55 AM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
Nice to write a song for your wife. This shows personality http://forum.bandamp.com/Music_Theory/17835.html

As the song is mostly played in minor chords it makes me feel blue.

Recording quality is good and the chorus is very catchy. I like this one. Ending is very sad.
#4May 27th, 2006 · 05:27 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
sounds pretty good... feels like a really good live mix... which makes it sound fresh and alive... great job on the vocals mixing...

good driving groove in all the instrumentals... drums are really good too... what's the setup on this one? sounds like a full band recording.. is it?

okay, I downloaded it... (but then I download a lot )

cheers...
#5May 27th, 2006 · 07:59 PM
66 threads / 55 songs
697 posts
United States of America
cool song.

I really like the lyrics, and the music. very nice. I really like the chorus.

but... I don't really think the vocals fit with the song. I think they're too... strong? understand what I'm saying? I think that softer vocals would contribute better to the overall feel of the song.

and maybe I'm completely wrong... that's for you to decide.

good song.
#6June 2nd, 2006 · 10:24 PM
2 threads / 2 songs
27 posts
United States of America
very good
hey man like it alot like ive said before recording is a little bit hissy but thats what we fight with keep up the good work
#7June 7th, 2006 · 12:19 AM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
Great Job
Love your bass player, very nice bass runs, really works at building up the song in spots. It's probably my crappy headphones but seems like there is a upper mid freq in the voice reverb that makes the voice sound slightly harsh on the louder passages.
Thats my opinion and I don't have the best ears. Thats just a minor detail, I still think it's kicks ass, and I'm giving the song a very high vote
#8June 8th, 2006 · 11:01 AM
34 threads / 17 songs
581 posts
Canada
Good song...I like the chorus especially.  I think your vocals were slightly off in places..but don't worry - guys can get away with that!

The only thing for me, was that I found it a touch too long, maybe by 30 seconds or so.  Maybe that's just because I envision slow dancing to this with some guy I don't want to dance with. 

It's touching that you have written this song for your wife.  I think it's great when a guy can wear his heart on his sleeve.  I vote.
#9June 28th, 2006 · 05:25 PM
6 threads / 6 songs
122 posts
United States of America
I listened......... and listened.......

I really like it.... I think the vocals sound great with the music!

I hope your wife enjoyed the song! Tell her we say HI!!

- NT4M
#10June 30th, 2006 · 06:14 PM
1 threads / 1 songs
15 posts
United States of America
Fantastic
Its an awesome song.  Great nighttime desert crusing song.  Vocals are stellar.  Almost made me tear up.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 24th, 2024 · 12:04 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.