#76October 7th, 2011 · 06:57 PM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
swordfish wrote…
kings wrote…
Nice one Razor ... this comes in very handy 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOASTY

So tell me, do old Rockers really only get smellier ??    ; )

BIRTHDAY BOY ..................

THIS IS GREAT .... So what u upto??

Fishy fish

Back in school  (computers)
Recording some. We have moved a studio into an old all wood farmhouse way out in the country side.
Has all wood rooms, very tall ceilings, and sounds great acoustically.
Haven't been playing out much.  I was doing some country band thing for some extra $$$
Thinking of starting up a heavy sounding rock band with funk/soul influences.

Kind of like Black Sabbath joins Kool & The Gang. with some new sounding twist to it.
#77October 7th, 2011 · 10:44 PM
92 threads / 12 songs
906 posts
United States of America
Hey! Good to hear from you, TG! Your idea for a new band sounds great (I had some ideas of starting a rock/funk band myself recently as I was doing some jamming with a funk bass player .Unfortunately, it never worked out...I've just got very little time to put into it these days...maybe one day). Anyway, hope you stay tuned in here...this place needs you!
#78October 8th, 2011 · 07:40 AM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
Wow Goat!
If I could be there I would love to support your project with my ideas and sounds.
Wishing you great success and I hope we can hear from your band soon please!
#79October 8th, 2011 · 08:25 AM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
This is quite a ītoto-esque" rocksong. Very pro produced. The lead- and harmony-vox is really impressive.
Great work.

U.L.I.
#80October 8th, 2011 · 05:16 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
toastedgoat wrote…
swordfish wrote…
kings wrote…

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOASTY

Fishy fish

Recording some. We have moved a studio into an old all wood farmhouse way out in the country side.
Haven't been playing out much.  I was doing some country band thing for some extra $$$

Kind of like Black Sabbath joins Kool & The Gang. with some new sounding twist to it.
#

sounds great my band is looking for a holiday in usa ....

permission 2 visit after we win lotto!!! haha

fish
#81October 10th, 2011 · 05:34 PM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
battlecat wrote…
Hey! Good to hear from you, TG! Your idea for a new band sounds great (I had some ideas of starting a rock/funk band myself recently as I was doing some jamming with a funk bass player .Unfortunately, it never worked out...I've just got very little time to put into it these days...maybe one day). Anyway, hope you stay tuned in here...this place needs you!

yeah I am popping in a little more often now.  I'll try to use the site more often than I have been. With school and work time is limited though.
#82October 10th, 2011 · 05:36 PM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
swordfish wrote…
toastedgoat wrote…
swordfish wrote…
kings wrote…

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOASTY

Fishy fish

#

sounds great my band is looking for a holiday in usa ....

permission 2 visit after we win lotto!!! haha

fish

I would love to come over there and jam . You guys (I think) have more of a open mind when in comes to music and art.  Plus there is a lot of talent in a smaller area.
#83September 8th, 2012 · 10:03 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Yea! It's nothing special ... just some radio rock ... that just happens to be burned into my brain ... cheers for that Toasty
Saw this morning you were in labour, thought I'd drop a greeting later on ... would you believe it this song has followed me around all day ....   so here it is ....

A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOASTY

Ooo OOo OOo Ooooo O  Ooooo
#84September 8th, 2012 · 10:48 PM
92 threads / 12 songs
906 posts
United States of America
Yep yep yep... a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY from me as well Goatman!!!
#85September 9th, 2012 · 03:11 AM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
Thanks for the Birthday wishes.   update, joined a solid working band again. they have been out for 14 yrs.  Their lead guitarist had a kidney transplant, I was supposed to just be filling in, but they have asked me to sign on permanent.   The lead singer of the band was a member of the band that recorded this song.  We worked together in that band for quite a few years. 

Studio stuff is kind of slow right now, I did finish a couple of projects last week.  I have to finish up two more songs next week for a praise group out of Blue Springs Mo.  Waiting for the keyboard player to get his parts recorded and the files sent to me.

I'm feeling pretty good right now,  lost weight, walking/jogging 5 miles every day.  Dr.'s took me off all medications now for two months, everything is going well.  Working out , and jamming again.  I even have some new songs of mine I'm, finishing up. Then into the studio to record them.  I'll post em up as soon as they are done.
#86October 6th, 2012 · 02:48 PM
30 threads / 30 songs
91 posts
Germany
great song, very well done. voice is really good, very nice
1 2 3 4 5 6
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: May 7th, 2024 · 7:54 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.