1 2
#16June 3rd, 2006 · 06:00 PM
12 threads / 7 songs
46 posts
United States of America
Thanks again for all the positivity
No time for retouching unfortunately. Thus, this will remain as is as a way to remind myself how far I've come from this to whatever I put up in the future...Keep your comments flowing please
#17June 3rd, 2006 · 06:27 PM
77 threads / 59 songs
923 posts
Netherlands
great voice, and with some work a great song,

maybe you could program a bass part too? would fill the sound nicely..

for a condenser mic you'll need a mixer with a connection to your pc..., an average mic will get better sound already too and is lots cheaper

there are some threads on this site on this issue i believe...

good luck

btw, your voice sounds quite good actually, it fits in the mix

good job!
#18June 3rd, 2006 · 06:44 PM
8 threads / 8 songs
53 posts
United Kingdom
Chemical Brothers did a longer drum intro than this on "It Doesn't Matter" and THEY got away with it so I don't see why you shouldn't. You have a great voice which really suits the style. Getting the guitar to fit would basically sort this song out and make it extremely listenable. Synth is great at the end.
I give it a "yes".
#19June 4th, 2006 · 06:28 AM
12 threads / 7 songs
46 posts
United States of America
'bout my guitar...and
I 'm guessing the guitar playing isn't coming out as loud as I'd lilke Then again, I'm thinking your comments relate to my playing skillz as well. Oh well. The job that pays the bills is probably to blame putting stress on my hands, in spite of warm ups. I'm getting board with rhythm guitar but don't feel I would do well as a lead guitarist (i.e., soloing/picking) But anything is possible. I didn't think I could compose songs or even play the guitar in any capacity, and look at me now. Another topic of concern, if you'll look at my blog, I've been having problems/concerns regarding my voice so I might have to wait before I even mix down another version of this song as well as putting up some new material! BUt I WILL continue to visit this as a learning tool. I hope more people will "discover" this song...And as for battle, if you think it deserves any votes...(even if it's not the best) I've only got 7 votes to countdown... P.S. Plus, if I'm wrong in trying to campaign for votes, disregard that bit...Saw it on someone else's post and thought it would be alright.    
#20June 10th, 2006 · 09:54 PM
24 posts
United States of America
For the love of God and all that is holy, that drum intro is long.

But that said, I like the lyrics, and esp. the end solo.
1 2
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 16th, 2024 · 9:11 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.