1 2
#16May 2nd, 2006 · 11:19 PM
3 threads / 3 songs
21 posts
United States of America
What? Nothing to say? That's right, keep ya mouth shut then.
#17May 2nd, 2006 · 11:52 PM
13 threads / 12 songs
149 posts
United States of America
now,now boys and girls
easy there people,so you dont like rap or whatever you want to call it (i personally dont listen to it,still i gave a positive input-on technical merit)i dont agree w/vulgarity in public,but its a free world at least most of it,I have the option NOT to listen or view material that i dont agree with I have the option NOT to allow my children to follow trends that I feel are wrong without imposing on YOUR right as a  human to do whatever you wish to do.society creates your vice,you and your children buy the cd's,clothing,tatoos,piercings etc..etc../by bashing cane you accomplish nothing he is but the messenger YOU do have the option not to listen, view or buy!!
#18May 2nd, 2006 · 11:54 PM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
sad...
I hate to see such hatred spreading....

I disagree with A118 and Oldies here...  This is pretty decent flow... it is harder than it appears to get a smooth flow on the lyrical line, the beats are fairly simple, but, you know, gee, that is what drives the lyrical flow, so, hmm.. I guess that is kind of, right. as for the synth, well, it is no worse than many other synth tracks I have heard on other songs on here... not that bad really... and again, smooth lyrical flow...  I have alot of respect for Hip hop artists, and I do consider it an art form..  Hip Hop os so expressive, and is truly a raw deep experience, just you and the beat, Once you get a flow, man, you can really pour out true emotion....

The only disturbing thing to me, is not relly even this song, though it is vulgar, there are sooo many out there worse, it is the "gangsta rap" violence and hatred..  Hip Hop can be used to express and evoke such real emotion, and bring together a unified community of youth in the spirit of true love and oneness, instead it is a vehicle to spread destruction and self loathing most of the time... and although many, including those who are recording it don't really believe it, you only need to look at the real statistics, i.e. go to the sources, the hip hop award shows have more violent attacks than any other public gathering, hip hop concerts have on average 5 shootings and 16 stabbings, 4 fatal. The average age of a hip hop artist is 16, the average hip hop artist has been arrested 16 times. that is one time for every year of life. the average hip hop artist has attacked someone with intent to kill. The average hip hop listener has been arrested 4 times. The average hip hop listener is 14. The average Hip hop listener thinks that the Hip Hop artist is cool. The average Hip Hop listener wants to be cool. The average hip hop listener has or is carrying a pistol. The average Hip Hop listener feels that he must take what he wants, because he is not able to get it on his own. The average hip hop listener thinks that they are not smart, because the education system is set up to make him fail, so why bother trying to learn. The average hip hop listener will die before the age of 45.

These are the statistics, look them up. or better yet, ask the hospitals, youth detention centers, prisons, and morgues. This is reality. This is what we need to change.

Jim K
#19May 3rd, 2006 · 12:01 AM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
Let me just add
Please do not miss the forest for the trees...   To be a true musician, a true artist, one must embrace all forms of musical expression.. and find the underlying truth and beauty..

I can see the talent and emotion in all music, as long as it is there... sometimes, you get the guy who is just throwing out crap. this is not the case here....

Jim K
#20May 3rd, 2006 · 12:07 AM
3 threads / 3 songs
21 posts
United States of America
re: now,now boys and girls
newmextex wrote…
easy there people,so you dont like rap or whatever you want to call it (i personally dont listen to it,still i gave a positive input-on technical merit)i dont agree w/vulgarity in public,but its a free world at least most of it,I have the option NOT to listen or view material that i dont agree with I have the option NOT to allow my children to follow trends that I feel are wrong without imposing on YOUR right as a  human to do whatever you wish to do.society creates your vice,you and your children buy the cd's,clothing,tatoos,piercings etc..etc../by bashing cane you accomplish nothing he is but the messenger YOU do have the option not to listen, view or buy!!

EXACTLY!! You dont like it. Dont listen to it.
#21May 3rd, 2006 · 12:28 AM
3 threads / 3 songs
21 posts
United States of America
re: Let me just add
JimkDaAdtman wrote…
Please do not miss the forest for the trees...   To be a true musician, a true artist, one must embrace all forms of musical expression.. and find the underlying truth and beauty..

I can see the talent and emotion in all music, as long as it is there... sometimes, you get the guy who is just throwing out crap. this is not the case here....

Jim K

I do. thats why I chose this site. I figured I could count on open minded people to give their input, and opinion. Instead. I get chastised for a few cuss words. I have a very open mind. As a matter of fact I've written songs for a few local garage bands. I love all music. But, as I've seen in this site, with the exception of you and a couple others, every one is very closed minded. My lyrics have never been violent. Yet, I'm getting pummled by every one like I just raped, and killed their wives and daughters! What kinda crap is that?!

By the way, has anyone checked out "Silly Games"??
Listen to that one. I should have posted that one first.
#22May 3rd, 2006 · 12:38 AM
2 threads / 2 songs
8 posts
United States of America
re: Wutz Good
Cane wrote…
West coast rap. Performed by: (in order) 6-Oh, Cane, Mz. Kanevil, Ruthless.

Man, forget ya'll. Canes lyrics aint nothin! You aint heard nuttin' yet!
#23May 3rd, 2006 · 04:44 AM
3 threads / 3 songs
21 posts
United States of America
Check me out
here are the links to my other site I "Violate Women" on.

http://www.musicv2.com/artist/sin

Enjoy.
1 2
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 30th, 2024 · 2:09 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.