1 2

#1May 1st, 2006 · 09:51 PM
3 threads / 3 songs
21 posts
United States of America
Wutz Good

This song is not in a battle

West coast rap. Performed by: (in order) 6-Oh, Cane, Mz. Kanevil, Ruthless.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2May 1st, 2006 · 09:54 PM
13 threads / 12 songs
149 posts
United States of America
you got it goin'on my man-this is good-one of the few maybe only rap tunes here??
#3May 1st, 2006 · 10:00 PM
3 threads / 3 songs
21 posts
United States of America
Really.
No other rappers?
#4May 1st, 2006 · 11:03 PM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
well....
. Nice flow, it's really hittin, but it aint the thang for Bandamp...   Too much foul language..  There are Children on this site, who post, and look for guidance.. If your going to post rap, please put a RADIO EDIT version on here...  I think everyone has  gone insane to think that this is acceptable.. it's really time to stand up against this type of vulgarity... I don't understand what would make someone think this stuff let alone record it.
     Jim "da Sinister Minister" K
#5May 2nd, 2006 · 12:19 AM
3 threads / 3 songs
21 posts
United States of America
"well...."
First of all thanks 4 the complement. 2nd, nobody told me about anything having to be "radio edit". 3rd, dont try to violate my freedom of speech. If I had known there was gonna be a straight square trying to scold me for a few cuss words, I would have never signed up! So if I'm pissing you off by saying this, O well. If you wanna get me kicked out, mo' power to ya. My music is on 8 other sites. Besides, I dont think I wanna be apart of a website that doesnt support Hip-Hop in its purest form. West Coast.

P.S. What do you expect from the internet?
#6May 2nd, 2006 · 07:47 AM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
Freedom of speech does not mean you can call women foul names, and it's ok.. Second, I am no square.. go to my website http://jkoontz.com and check out Techno Erotica, it is far from being "square" but, there are ways of getting a point across, I am so devestated by the media today, our daughters are objectified, and called such horrible names, and everyone sits back, and giggles at the cute little girl with whore written on the backside of her pants.. I don't understand when this became ok..
#7May 2nd, 2006 · 09:32 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
Jimk does not equal square
JimkDaAdtman wrote…
... I don't understand when this became ok..

well, to be honest, it's because perversities and obscenities are appealing to the primary emotions of man... therefore agression and violence and sexual extremities have been taking a flight ever since our cramped up over-crowded cities and demanding high-pace economy started taking down time from individual growth of our social-minded personalities... and as we need to flock, we need to behave so that we are easily accepted by a bunch of other people... so we stick to our primal instincts and emotions which involve sex, agression, and GTA3 basically... umm because we are too dim for evolving our minds, and too stupid to think further than our poser attitude can take us.

What was that cane, "what do you expect from the internet?"

well, what do you expect from bandamp? the rules clearly say that rap and country are not allowed. They are evil genres and are likely to be disliked. So that's another one against ya.

Jimk... I agree with you.

#8May 2nd, 2006 · 10:57 AM
55 threads / 30 songs
1,558 posts
United Kingdom
Yeah, ok it's not really allowed on Bandamp as it's rap.  And OK, the lyrics are typically rap dissin' women, pushing the limits of morality etc, etc - but god damn it, you do it well!!!

Great quality recording, tight vocals (mostly - although there are a couple of loose bits), and a well constructed rap song.

Not my stuff at all, as I'm very much an aging rocker (sad but true), but I can still appreciate it as a well produced song.

This is one to download for my daughter, she loves it.

#9May 2nd, 2006 · 12:08 PM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
This thread is moving to the Pit
I don't want this to be a flaming or Public Flogging of the artist, as This is not my intention, I did state that it is well done... I really do believe there is some serious talent here...

So the discussion of the lyrical content, and such is moving to the Pit, where it truly belongs...

Jim K
#10May 2nd, 2006 · 03:28 PM
92 threads / 12 songs
906 posts
United States of America
8 other sites? cool....now I know where I DON'T wanna go. Good luck and seeeyaaa!
#11May 2nd, 2006 · 06:59 PM
3 threads / 3 songs
21 posts
United States of America
like I said
Thanks 4 the good input , Jim. But to u other Haters, a118, battlecat. West coast hip-hop IS the purest, realest, and the rawest form of hip-hop. I know where hip-hop came from. And I got alot of love for the East coast. I also understand the fact of why you're upset about the lyrics on this track. But you need not be.
 Listen to the message behind the "vulgarities"and you can clearly see the track is about having a good time!        "Wipe off your scuffs and grab your cup, get F#$!ed up!"
Sounds like a party to me!
Thats why I was calling you squares in the first place! Okay, look. I apologize for the vulgarities. But not the track. The only reason  why I posted this particular song, is simply because it localy sold 8,000 copies by itself! Now I'm giving it away to the rest of the world for free.

Like I said earlier, you wanna kick me off the site. Go right ahead.
You dont like my music. Fine, dont listen to it.  Cuz I really dont have time for musical prejudice, (hip-hop haters).

(message was not directed towards "JimDaAdtman)
#12May 2nd, 2006 · 07:08 PM
4 threads / 3 songs
22 posts
United States of America
meh...the track was kind of...stupid really.  the bass sounds like a wet fart.

the lyrics just remind me of snoop dogg
#13May 2nd, 2006 · 08:17 PM
3 threads / 3 songs
21 posts
United States of America
Thrasher wrote…
meh...the track was kind of...stupid really.  the bass sounds like a wet fart.

the lyrics just remind me of snoop dogg

Well...... if thats whats on your mind.     (hip-hop haters)
#14May 2nd, 2006 · 08:38 PM
42 threads / 1 songs
556 posts
United States of America
Since when does having a good time mean violating women? I wish i could be there when one of them kicks your punk ass.

And a188, I disagree. Half an hour? Please. 15 minnutes. This style of music has absolutely 0 musical quality. The rythm is the same as every other shitty hip-hop song out there. The synth could have been done by my 6 year old brother. The vocals could have been done by my grandmother. Rap isn't allowed on Bandamp for a reason ; this site is about music.

As Jim said, this is professional quality. Because ALL of this style of music is this bad.
Let's all post our drum samples as songs on here, eh?
#15May 2nd, 2006 · 09:11 PM
3 threads / 3 songs
21 posts
United States of America
Now its getting voilent
Oldies324 wrote…
Since when does having a good time mean violating women? I wish i could be there when one of them kicks your punk ass.

And a188, I disagree. Half an hour? Please. 15 minnutes. This style of music has absolutely 0 musical quality. The rythm is the same as every other shitty hip-hop song out there. The synth could have been done by my 6 year old brother. The vocals could have been done by my grandmother. Rap isn't allowed on Bandamp for a reason ; this site is about music.

As Jim said, this is professional quality. Because ALL of this style of music is this bad.
Let's all post our drum samples as songs on here, eh?

Iwish some body would try to kick my ass! Please.........like I said "musical prejudice". And what part of the song talks about violating women? you're all a bunch of retards if you ask me.  You hear the word "B!@#%" and flip out! You know, I didnt come on talking about
how your music is all out dated.  (probably why yall aint sellin no music)

Like I said  (again), go ahead and kick me out of your precious little site! Cuz until you do, I will be posting what I want, when I want! And get this, I got alot of friends with music I'm sure you'll just LOVE!!  
1 2

Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 28th, 2024 · 1:27 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.