1 2
#16May 24th, 2006 · 02:26 AM
66 threads / 55 songs
697 posts
United States of America
cool. thanks everyone!

Mehcaab - no I absolutely do not mind

MaxdB - cool, I understand, and agree... and to answer your question, this was actually an older song that I decided to record over again... I've got no plans to work on it any time soon. I'm actually a bit burned out on it... but, I will probably redo it again in a few months when I get fedup with all it's problems...
#17May 24th, 2006 · 04:14 PM
13 threads / 13 songs
40 posts
United States of America
sweet
I'm very impressed with this one. Love the subtle little electronic bits. Vocals could maybe be a liiiiittle bit louder. Not much.
#18May 28th, 2006 · 04:07 PM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
hey
cool song  actually I listened to this about a week ago    but i forgot to leave a comment   musta been in a day dream....cool tune  Ben  like your music   dude   keep it going

Ralph
#19May 28th, 2006 · 04:16 PM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
DUDE
OH MY!!!!!!!

#20August 1st, 2006 · 12:39 PM
48 threads / 7 songs
429 posts
United States of America
sometimes i dont beleave its you that makes this stuff...
and then other times i think your some famouse band member that every one knows and adores merly PRETNDING to be a mere mortle childe like the rest of us on the amp, and that you come here to upstage every one...

but then im loony so for all i know your a figment of my immagination and im really typeing to my self.... thus would explaing how you music always turnes out so darn perfect... i mean even the IMPERFECTIONS you CLAIM to be there are PERFECT! how is that fair? i dont think it is at all... any way im off to get some yummmy pudding (im back home now so my mom bought the good stuff) and im off to download your collection to this computer as well

later my friend... ohhh look how much i wrote! YAY long review!

paper girl type thing made of constronction paper
#21September 4th, 2007 · 07:12 AM
6 threads / 6 songs
30 posts
United Arab Emirates
hey i like the guitar from aroun 3:15. apart from that the tetris sound(as absolute calls it) kinda sounds real neat n blends in very well with the song in all the places it was put.but the song should'nt be so long i think.it begins to lose its attractivness once repeated too often. apart from that i really like the song.

by the way, tetris sound sorta does sound like somethig you'd come up with in a bathroom especally when listening to the droplets of water i guess if so i admire u as a musician who gets his inspiration from anything.
#22February 24th, 2008 · 09:49 PM
12 threads / 12 songs
89 posts
Canada
High
Super mix and quality man. I like the High tech style....sweet. Nice guitar solo! (Is that you?) Song is kind of long with not much changes throughout it in my opinion. It makes it long because there is not enough changes during the movements,is what I mean.
   Otherwise, nice and creative....keep up the great work!....This was rated be me and my son...........................jgv,jjv
#23March 25th, 2009 · 12:32 AM
Love this song... Love the violin and everything you've done with it.
#24January 28th, 2010 · 10:31 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
this song needs another bump as well. I have listened to this song so many times yet never reviewed. This truly is a masterpiece of a song. I dont think its get old at all...its an adventure. i love all the riffs and all the creativity that you put into your music. I love the effect you use on the vocals after the 5:00min mark. so cool. so high.
#25November 27th, 2010 · 06:57 PM
26 threads / 26 songs
80 posts
United Kingdom
That is one great song. well put together. As Mehcaab says .. It sounds great through the phones.
#26December 21st, 2010 · 03:09 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
How often have I heard this song? I denno, lost count!
How often have I commented ? not once ! Shame on me 
How good is this song? TK can you program 5 extra stars on top of this thread?
While your at it you might as well put them on all his stuff....the first 6 already voted for!
1 2
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 1:07 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.